Add licensing, copy-protection and activation capabilities to your software
CryptoLicensing for .Net is a 100% .Net solution to add licensing, copy-protection and activation capabilities to your .Net, Windows Forms (WinForms) and WPF applications, components and controls and ASP.Net web sites. This package comes with the latest state-of-the-art cryptographic technology that will make sure that your application or intellectual property will be protected. Here are some key features of "CryptoLicensing For .Net":
· Military-strength security: Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
· Ease to deployment: Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
· Customer friendliness: Easy on your customers. Hassle-free activation and hardware locking scheme.
· Functionality: Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
· Create cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
· Create evaluation or trial versions.
· Add online or manual activation and hardware locking.
· On-demand licenses.
· Subscription licenses.
· And more!
· Flexibility: Adaptable to suit your exact needs.
· .Net Framework 1.0 or higher
· 20 days trial period
· Generated codes will expire after 30 days
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW: Support for leased floating licenses which allow licenses to be borrowed for a specified amount of time.
· NEW: CryptoLicensing validation module (LogicNP.CryptoLicensing.dll) now supports the .Net Client Profile.
· NEW: Support for upto 2040 features (up from 32 supported previously) in every license. You can use these features to enable/disable specific modules/functionality in your software.
· NEW: Ability to limit licenses to specific domains.
· NEW: Support for multiple keys per license project. The same license project can now be used for newer versions or for altogether different products.
· NEW: Support for persisted per-license custom information. This can be used to track license usage beyond the in-built scenarios like max usage days, max executions, etc. For example, this can be used to track usage of each individual feature embedded in license.
· NEW: Native support for MySQL databases in the license service.
· NEW: Support for any database to be used in the license...