Free, fast and easy-to-use IP scanner
Advanced IP Scanner is a robust, fast and easy to use multithreaded IP scanner for Windows. In a matter of seconds it finds and scans all computers on your network and provides easy access to their various resources, such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders.With Advanced IP Scanner you can scan all IP addresses on your local network. The remote PC shutdown feature lets you shut down any remote machine or a group of machines running Windows. You can also wake these machines remotely with Advanced IP Scanner if their network cards support Wake-On-LAN functionality. Advanced IP Scanner and Radmin remote control software are deeply integrated. IP Scanner lets you scan your network, find all computers running Radmin Server, and connect to any one of them with one click. The free Radmin Viewer needs to be installed on your PC for you to access a remote machine running Radmin Server.With Radmin, you can access the remote PC in Full Control, File Transfer, and Telnet modes. For simpler batch operations on a subset of computers, you can add machines to a list of Favorites. Advanced IP Scanner will automatically load the list at startup.You can choose whether to scan your entire network or just the computers in Favorites list. You are also able to save your Favorites list for scanning purposes and other operations. Here are some key features of "Advanced IP Scanner":
Fast network scanning:
· With Advanced IP Scanner, you can scan hundreds of IP addresses simultaneously at high speed. The software supports scanning of HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders. Scan your network to get more information about all connected devices including computers’ names and MAC-addresses.
Integration with Radmin remote access software:
· Advanced IP Scanner and Radmin remote control software are deeply integrated. IP Scanner lets you scan your network, find all computers running Radmin Server, and connect to any one of them with one click. The free Radmin Viewer needs to be installed on your PC for you to access a remote machine running Radmin Server. With Radmin, you can access the remote PC in Full Control, File Transfer, and Telnet modes.
Remote PC Shutdown:
· This shuts down any remote machine or group of machines running a Windows operating system. You can use your default access rights or specify a login and password for shutdown. This feature is very handy for system administrators since it enables all computers in a customized list to be turned off in a single operation at the end of the working day.
· You can wake any machine or group of machines remotely using Advanced IP Scanner if the machines' network cards support the "Wake-On-LAN" feature.
Simple and user-friendly interface:
· Advanced IP Scanner has a simple, user-friendly interface. For simpler batch operations, Radmin lets save a list of computers to be scanned in the Favorites list. Advanced IP Scanner will automatically load your Favorites at startup. You then can choose whether to scan your entire network or just the computers in Favorites.
· Local Area Network access
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The scanning engine has been improved, giving greater speed and accuracy
· The opportunity to view free IP-addresses in the list of scan results has been added
· The results can be saved as HTML or CSV files
· The user interface has been improved
· New languages (Thai and Turkish) have been added