Sync your files without the need of a server
AeroFS is a tool that will automatically sync your files between your personal computers, and anyone you want to share stuff with. Anything you store in your private library is by definition private. We will never store or be able to see any data stored in your private libraries. This is the perfect folder for your sensitive data. Here are some key features of "AeroFS":
· Your computer quite possibly has hundreds of gigabytes of space. AeroFS lets you use this space to its full potential. Using Private Libraries you can sync all your data. The catch? It's free, whether you want to share 1, 10, or 1,000 GB. You already have all the storage you need, now use it!
Cloud or No Cloud? It's Your Call:
· We think you should have the freedom of choice when it comes to personal data management. AeroFS allows you to optionally add online backup storage as part of your personal cloud.
· Backup Libraries are like "Private Libraries", but with a twist: They are also synced and backed up to our secure AeroFS servers. All data on our servers is encrypted using strong AES-256 Encryption.
Sharing is caring:
· We live in a connected world, and AeroFS is no different. You can share your Libraries with anyone who has an e-mail address: your friends, co-workers, or your pet (tell us if you figure out how the pet can view them. We may have a job for you).
· You can also view and modify files together, in real time.
Your stuff is valuable, keep it safe. We know that promising you security is not enough, so we wanted to take a bit of time to describe the methods we use to keep you safe:
· Each computer running AeroFS has a 2048-bit RSA key, certified by us to be authentic. This prevents bad guys from being able to impersonate you.
· When two computers communicate with each other, they perform "mutual authentication" using the keys.
· They also use the keys to create a secure "communication channel" that is safe from nasty eavesdroppers or hackers.
· Because the connection is encrypted directly from one device to the other, data "in transit" is end-to-end encrypted and is safe from attacks.
· Internet connection