Barcode fonts for office applications with an add-in for Excel
ConnectCode barcode fonts enable barcodes in office applications and softwares that support text display. A barcode font is a specially designed font that allows you to specify and generate barcodes on normal text characters. Using it is as simple as installing the font, loading up a text editor like Wordpad or Word and entering the text for the barcodes. The ConnectCode barcode font has been created and tested vigourously by a team with many years of experience in the Auto-ID and IT industry. ConnectCode ships with an Encoder that can create images out of the barcode fonts and prepare raw data into a form suitable for barcode encodation.Besides, ConnectCode Barcode Font Pack this product comes with a wide range of utilities, apps and source codes that will offer you the possibility to integrate it with third party tools.This includes a Microsoft Office Macros, Crystal Reports Formulas, Excel Add-In and Windows Presentation Foundation samples. The fonts support symbologies such as Code39, Code 39 Extended, Code93, Code 128 Auto, Code128A, Code128B, Code128C, I2of5 (Interleaved 2 of 5), ITF14, EAN 13 (European Article Numbering), EAN 8, UPCA (Universal Product Code), UPCE, UCCEAN, ISBN, ISSN, MSI, Codabar,GS1 Databar 14, GS1 Databar Truncated, GS1 Databar Limited, GS1 Databar Expanded, GS1 Databar Stacked, GS1 Databar Stacked Omni, GS1 Databar Expanded Stacked, UPC/EAN Extension 2 and Extension 5 barcodes. Apart from TrueType and PostScript fonts, the font pack also includes OpenType fonts that can be used in Mac OS. Additionally human readable fonts are also available for Code 39, Code 128B and I2of5 barcodes. This version adds integration with Oracle Database and Reports Developer through a PL/SQL library. Here are some key features of "ConnectCode Barcode Font Pack":
Industry Specifications Adherence - One of the most important factor for choosing a barcode font is that it adheres to industry specifications. For example, the following properties will need to be considered carefully:
· Thick bar width
· Thin bar width
· Barcode ratio
· Barcode density
· This is to ensure that the barcode created is highly scannable. Ever wondered why the scanning of barcode in some supermarkets looks so difficult and takes so long? The main reason is the barcode has not been created properly and cause the barcode scanners to take a longer time to process.
· ConnectCode Barcode Font has been created and tested vigourously by a team with many years of experience in the Auto-ID and IT industry. It takes into consideration all the above mentioned properties and is definitely one of the best barcode font around.
· Ease of use has always been an important consideration in ConnetCode. Similar products in the industry requires a complicated encoder application that generates mystic numbers and alphabets for the specification of the barcode.
· ConnectCode does make use of an encoder as well. However, the fonts have been designed in such a way that a user can even specify a barcode by keying in the characters directly as much as possible.
Multiple Barcode Sizes:
· Each barcode font in ConnectCode comes with a minimum of 7 sizes. On top of that, some barcodes like UPC and EAN come with human readable text support.
· ConnectCode comes with a vast variety of tools, applications for ease of integration with Third Party products.
· Microsoft Office Macros - For ease of use in Microsoft Word, Access, Publisher and Excel etc.
· Crystal Reports Formulas
· WPF Applications Integration
· .NET 2 Projects Integration
· MFC Projects Integration
Windows Presentation Foundation Integration:
· Bar codes can be easily added into Windows Presentation Foundation applications (.NET 3) with ConnectCode's dynamic link library. The download package includes two WPF samples with source code that details the exact steps necessary to do so.
· A special feature of the Encoder creates high resolution images out of the barcode fonts. This combination of fonts and images offered by ConnectCode makes it one of the most versatile products in enabling barcodes for enterprises and personal use.
· Pentium 4
· 64 MB Ram
· 10 MB Disk space
· Will add a few horizontal lines to the barcode What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Barcode Web Fonts
· jQuery Barcode