Handy tool for developing PL/SQL programs and managing Oracle databases.
dbForge Studio Express for Oracle is a free software that provides basic functionality for working with schema objects, user accounts, SQL scripts, and queries. dbForge Studio Express for Oracle has a simple and comprehensive interface that will quickly guide you through all its features. Here are some key features of "dbForge Studio Express for Oracle":
· PL SQL editor with syntax highlight, bookmarks, and text search
· Visual editors for schema objects
· Object Viewer window
· Security Manager
· Session Manager
· Event Monitor
· Data editor with in-place filtering, grouping, and sorting
· Multiple database connections in Database Explorer window
· Full shortcut customization
· NET Framework
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Major New Features:
Schema Comparison Tool:
· Being first released as a separate tool, dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle was integrated into dbForge Studio to provide even greater schema change management capabilities. It is a comprehensive tool for database schema comparison and synchronization that can be used both by application developers and database administrators (DBAs). This tool can become a great assistant when you need to identify the impact of changes made to your database schema, as it easily points out all differences and allows generating customized Oracle schema synchronization script.
Data Comparison Tool:
· Being first released as a separate tool, dbForge Data Compare for Oracle was integrated into dbForge Studio to provide smooth integration with the rest of functionality. It is a powerful, fast, and easy-to-use tool for Oracle table data comparison and synchronization. It helps you quickly compare data in tables, find the differences at a glance, and generate a ...