An Advanced Ingame Software for Video Game
D3DGear was developed to be an advanced ingame software for Windows 3D video game. To use D3DGear, simply launch D3DGear prior to start 3D game or 3D application. Here are some key features of "D3DGear":
Measure game framerate:
· Automatically measure game framerate (FPS); display framerate on screen.
· User can press hotkey to switch framerate ON or OFF.
· User can customize framerate position, framerate font size and framerate font color.
· User can customize framerate measuring interval.
· Measure framerate of each game independently, simultaneously.
Capture game screenshot:
· Capture game screenshot by pressing hotkey.
· Support image format of BMP, JPG, TGA, PNG, PPM or HDR.
· Continually capture multiple screenshots until hotkey is released.
· Add framerate in screenshot.
· Add timestamp in screenshot.
Record game to movie:
· Record game into movie with game audio.
· Supports WMV format and AVI video format.
· Use advanced 3D technology to minimize performance impact on game while recording game to movie.
· Use advanced MPEG compression method to reduce movie size and enhance playback performance.
· User can customize movie resolution, movie framerate, audio input channel and audio volumn.
· Automatically split big movie file into multiple small files with 2G bytes for each file.
· Automatically detect disk space. Automatically warn user and stop movie recording if a low disk space condition is detected.
· add framerate in movie
· Add timestamp in movie.
· DirectX 8/DirectX 9/DirectX10/OpenGL 1.2.
· DirectX9/DirectX10/DirectX10.1 video card with latest driver installed.
· Install with administrator privilege.
· Windows Media Player version 9 or later.
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add capability to disable FPS function from FPS setting tab.
· Add support to record movie with Microsoft VC-1 codec. User now can select to record movie with either Microsoft WMV codec or Microsoft VC-1 codec.
· Add support to record movie with multi-channel surround sounds (5.1/7.1).
· Add capability to force recording movie with stereo sound and ignore other surround sound channels.
· Fixed the issue where recording movie in HD could produce some slow motion clip and audio off sync during playback.