Create a complex dhtml menu for your website, without having to write a single line of code
· Full documentation on all features and properties! The HELP file is about 460KB offering you complete help on your design efforts. A complete manual can also be downloaded
· Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
· Create any kind of menu fast by using pre-designed menu styles from the Style Gallery
· Create, link and update a menu into your web pages in no time and without any code required
· Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
· Use multiple menus in the same page
· Free Sitemap generator based on the functional menu structure
· Use flexible positioning for your menus
· Use menus with Shared Borders, Templates and Libraries
· Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus)
· Create popup and hidden menus
· Design both horizontal and vertical menus
· Use static or animated images for both the background and content
· Several unfolding effects
· Internet Explorer installed
· 15 days trial
· You can use all the features except the "compile menu" and "link menu" commands What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New "Joomla menus" AddIn version.
· Fixed an IE issue with the relative positioning of menu when the IE was in 'quirks' mode (IE only).
· Fixed an Opera issue where the 'hand' cursor was not appearing properly (Opera 11.50+).
· Fixed two issues with "Server Side Menus API" implementations, where a custom "awmdata" folder was not produced at the proper location and the footer style was not applied correctly.
· Fixed an IE issue where the menu was misplaced by 2 more pixels to the left (IE only).