Secure POP3 / SMTP Windows mail server with easy webmail
MDaemon Free mail server software is a 5-user license version of the award-winning MDaemon Email Server. MDaemon Free is perfect for home and SOHO users wanting a reliable mail server that will grow with their business. MDaemon Free is available in multiple languages and supports SMTP and POP3 protocols.The performance and user-friendly design of MDaemon Free makes it very easy to use and allows it to be installed in under 10 minutes. Access email anywhere there is an Internet connection via the powerful webmail client that supports over 25 languages, offering the ultimate freedom in mobile access. MDaemon Free is available in the following languages for the server and its webmail client: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, and Chinese. WebAdmin, remote administration tool included with MDaemon: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish.MDaemon FREE includes: · 5-User License· Solid Security Features· WorldClient Webmail Client· Remote Administration· Powerful Content Filter Here are some key features of "Alt-N MDaemon Server Free":
Email Authentication and Certification:
· The MDaemon Messaging Server is a trusted alternative to Microsoft Exchange mail server or any other server used by small and medium businesses. It has been deployed in over 90 different countries and supports millions of mailboxes to meet the messaging and collaboration needs of businesses worldwide. The MDaemon Messaging Server was one of the first email products to validate and sign messages using current authentication techniques (DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), Sender Policy Framework (SPF), and Sender ID). The MDaemon Messaging Server is also one of the first mail servers to offer users the benefits of a free email certification service.
Powerful & Easy to Implement:
· The MDaemon Messaging Server powerful feature set provides unprecedented network flexibility while its ease of installation will have you up and running in minutes without the need for costly IT resources.
· WebAdmin allows administrators to securely manage: MDaemon, RelayFax, and WorldClient from anywhere in the world. This convenient remote administration tool is included in MDaemon Messaging Server and also available for owners of previous MDaemon versions via our MDaemon Utilities page.
· Backup and recovery of your MDaemon data is quick and easy without requiring a third-party application or the advanced setup many other mail servers require. Backing up and recovering your MDaemon configuration files, mail, public folders, and other settings is easy.
· When combined with SecurityPlus for MDaemon, MDaemon provides inline antivirus scanning that helps detect and reject viruses with the least amount of time and effort.
· It includes a powerful spam blocker, spam filter, grey list processing, and now features SpamAssassin 3, which uses a wide variety of local and network tests to identify spam signatures to make it harder for spammers to identify a single aspect that they can craft their messages to work around.
· When combined with SecurityPlus for MDaemon, MDaemon Messaging Server provides the next generation of antivirus and spam protection.
· On the road, at home, or in the office the MDaemon Messaging Server supports technology that can keep you connected to your customers with exceptional support for mobile device users.
Proven Groupware Solution:
· Improve communications among members of your organization no matter where they are physically located.
Complements Microsoft Outlook:
· Easy to use and implement with extensive support for Microsoft Outlook.
· Outlook Connector for MDaemon unlocks the collaborative functions of Microsoft Outlook using MDaemon as the mail server and groupware platform.
· Outlook users can share Calendar, Task, Contact, Notes, and Journal folders without the expense or expertise required by Microsoft Exchange Server.
WorldClient — Full-Featured Webmail Client:
· The MDaemon Messaging Server comes with its own powerful Webmail client, WorldClient, that lets users access and manage email, address books, and calendars remotely through their web browser.
· WorldClient features include spell check, shared calendaring and scheduling, multiple language support, email account creation, and customizable themes that will have your entire organization communicating better immediately.
· Pentium 3 800 MHz processor or higher (Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or higher recommended)(dual core processor recommended)
· 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended)
· Typical Hard disk space required: 200MB, additional space for any mail to be stored
· Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
· Network Interface Card (NIC) TCP/IP network protocol installed
· Internet or Intranet communication capabilities
· Some PRO version features are not available
· 5-User License What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
·  fix to BES Messaging Agent vulnerability described in BlackBerry Knowledge Base article KB27244
·  fix to the calendar event scheduler not rendering properly in some modern browsers
·  fix to Whitelist@ address processing being applied to non-local domains
·  fix to unable to set Autoresponder start and end date with WebAdmin in certain languages
·  fix to editing an event in Outlook Connector and removing attendees causes MDaemon crash
·  fix to memory leak in MD_GetInboxMappings() API
·  fix to BES plugin not picking up PIM items when using an LDAP server as the account database
·  fix to BES plugin not picking up PIM items when using an SQL Server database as the account database
·  fix to possible WorldClient hang when using threaded message view
·  fix to Virus Scanning Exclusions being errantly removed by WebAdmin under certain conditions
·  fix to ListSendSubAuth() of MDCOM-API is not working
·  fix to insta...