With this program you can download a website
BlackWidow is a multi-function internet tool and a great webmaster tool. It is a web site downloader, site mapping tool, a site ripper, a site mirroring tool, a website scanner, an offline browser and a download manager. Use it to scan a site and create a complete profile of the site's structure, files, external links and even link errors. You can use BlackWidow to download a part or the entire web site to your computer, with its structure and files intact, to use it as a site mirror or for long-term reference. Or use it to scan for and download any selection of files: from JPG to CGI to HTM to MIME types, from small to large files, in part of a site or in a group of sites. These pre-scan filtering options can save you countless online hours of searching and sorting. BlackWidow will scan HTTP sites, SSL sites (HTTPS), FTP sites, proxy servers. It will accesses password protected sites, use threads, pull links from Java Scripts and Java Scripts files, will scan Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) files for links. BlackWidow will download all file types such as: picture and image, from JPG to PNG, audio and MP3, video, document, ZIP, Flash, program, CSS, Macromedia Flash, .pdf, PHP, CGI, HTM to MIME types from any web sites. Will pull links from Java Scripts and Java Scripts files and will scan Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) files for links. Here are some key features of "BlackWidow":
· One of the unique feature of BlackWidow is that it can reproduce the web site directory structure, as if you were to look at the site using FTP or Windows Explorer. This facilitate downloading parts of a site, or even to examine the site layout. Webmasters will find this approach very useful in finding linked folders or files left forgotten that may be a threat to the web site security.
· BlackWidow is equipped with a browser so that you can navigate to the site or page you want to scan. Use it to login before scanning, or while building your filters.
· Create a screenshot image of the currently displayed page. You can save as a full size image or thumbnail of any size.
· Let you view the source code of the page.
· BlackWidow can scan a site without downloading it to your hard drive. For this reason, you can build the structure of the site which you can save as a web file (.bw6). Share with others your web file, such as in our web files area. Use web files to reload a site in BlackWidow to continue your download, or simply to select other files to download.
· The BlackWidow Filters lets you control the scan by specifying which links to follow and/or not to follow. Additionaly, you can set filters as to which files to add (or not) to the Structure. you can even set filters to modify a fetched document before BlackWidow parses it for links.
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Major Update