Network flow information collector supporting NetFlow v5/v9 and IPFIX protocols
Flow Collector is a small application that collects information about network flows from network equipment and stores it in database for future analysis. Flexible aggregation of collected data and storage support of the following types: * Microsoft SQL Server database, * MySQL database, * Comma separated text file. NetFlow versions 5 or 9 (Cisco Systems), RFlow and IPFIX (RFC 5101, 5102) are supported, so any compatible router, wireless access point, switch or other network device, as well as computer running any operating system with software network sensor can be a source of network flow information. The system includes reporting engine based on Microsoft reporting technology with 9 built in reports:* Applications pie (Provides a pie chart and a table of IP destination ports); * Equipment IPv6 traffic (Showing the distribution of traffic on the network equipment from which data are obtained if the equipment has an IP address version 6); * Equipment traffic (Showing the distribution of traffic on the network equipment from which data are obtained if the equipment has an IP address version 4); * IP traffic compact (Displays information about network flows with the aggregation on IP addresses and ports); * IP traffic details (Displays detail information on the network flow); * Protocols pie (Displays traffic distribution by IP protocols); * Speed per hour (Displays a graph of the average rate per hour (the amount of data per hour divided by 60 minutes)); * Traffic per day (Displays the data traffic on the network per day); * Traffic per hour (Displays the data traffic on the network per day. It is recommended to display the data is not more than one day).The system supports traffic collection of an unlimited amount of devices. Flow Collector has a simple and comprehensive interface that will quickly guide you through all its features. Here are some key features of "Flow Collector":
· analysis of your network at any given time under Windows computer,
· identify network devices receiving or transmitting the most traffic,
· determining the structure of network traffic,
· analysis of IPv4 and IPv6 traffic,
· receiving and processing information about network activities using a variety of network protocols (NetFlow, Rflow, IPFIX),
· determining a specific IP address belonging a particular network device,
· great flexibility in the choice of a storage type for traffic and tools for its processing.
· NET Framework 3.5,
· MSSQL Server
· 15 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Introduces new reporting mode, allowing to build reports based on flow traffic. 9 ready to use reports are included.
· Reports are based on Microsoft reporting technology, so the user can create it's own reporting forms.