Calendar to organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events
Are you looking for a free and easy-to-use calendar program to help you manage your schedule, remember key dates, or gain a competitive edge in the business world? Look no further, because VueMinder Calendar Lite is the solution. Forget the traditional wall calendar or calendar+email software suites.Those may help you schedule an appointment, but do little to help you visualize how your schedule appears based on event priorities, categories, or locations. For those capabilities, you need software specifically designed with a clear focus on providing the best free scheduling solution available.With VueMinder, you can define events and contacts - and then easily link those with files. Events can be organized into multiple calendars and selectively layered or filtered in a variety of calendar views, as well as an interactive component that seamlessly integrates into the Windows desktop and provides quick access to upcoming events. Despite the free price, this software is fully capable of performing features that you'd need to pay for elsewhere. For example, Google Calendars can be synced to your computer and even accessed while offline. You can also subscribe to other online calendars, such as NFL game schedules.Data can be imported or exported via the iCalendar (ICS) file standard, for sharing data with other people and calendar programs. VueMinder is packed with a multitude of other innovative features to help make organizing your schedule simple and easy. These include many simple touches, like showing details when hovering the cursor over an event, the ability to undo accidental dismissal of reminders, and a dynamically updating print preview window.Combined into a single package, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. If you're looking for even more, consider trying VueMinder Calendar Pro, which extends the Lite version with many additional features, such as calendar sharing over a LAN, 2-way Google Calendar sync, and email/SMS reminders Here are some key features of "VueMinder Calendar Lite":
· View multiple calendars in layers and by day, week, or month
· Subscribe to calendars on local network or web
· Add common public calendars, such as holidays
· Categorize events
· Import from iCalendar (ics) files
· Export to iCalendar (ics) files
· Print calendars using daily, weekly, and monthly layouts
· Quick startup using a configuration wizard
· Backup and restore data
· Cut, copy, paste, and delete events
· Customize calendar appearances
· View simple popup reminders
· View simple desktop alerts
· Mark events and tasks as being completed
· View an interactive calendar that is integrated into the Windows desktop
· Hide completed events and tasks
· Quick multi-month navigation
· Search for events
· Automatically check for program updates
· NET Framework 3.5
· 1.0 GHz CPU
· 256 MB RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the ability to sync with calendars belonging to multiple Google accounts. Different account settings can be specified for each calendar, using the Google Calendar tab on the Calendar Properties window.
· Improved software performance, especially when syncing with Google Calendar.
· Improved the toolbar buttons at the top of the event and contact editor windows to include keyboard shortcuts for most commands. Hover the mouse over a toolbar button to see its shortcut key.
· Improved importing from ICS files when double-clicking the file name or dragging the file into VueMinder's main window. Instead of assuming the currently active calendar as the destination, a window will appear allowing a different calendar to be selected.
· Improved the "Today" button to include an icon to the left of its label, making it easier to find the button.
· Improved the popup balloon when hovering over an event. The balloon will now include the event date(s).
· Improved the display of completed even...