Protects game users from malicious threats in real-time
The nProtect GameGuard Personal application was designed to be an anti-virus / spyware program that protects PC’s from malicious threats in real-time while providing an undisturbed gaming environment and optimal game setting.Apart from the essential security from all incoming threats, nProtect Anti-Virus/Spyware provides overall security features which include file encryption/decryption, secure deletion, system cleanup, logs and alarms, and a daily update to protect against the latest threats.Game Optimization - Optimizes your PC environment for a faster and more efficient game execution, game speed enhancement, efficient game environment setup for gamers to use their system in the optimal state. - View your system information and optimization settings of the network and receive a list of areas where you couldoptimize memory by deleting unnecessary files. - The network speed and memory optimization provides the optimal environment for online games. Game Mode- Automatic gaming detection and conversion to GameMode to disable any disturbances to the user while gaming. The automatic gaming conversion to GameMode detects most online games and even full screen modes such asduring Power Point presentations.- All notices, updates, and schedules scans are performed in the desktop background so that it does not disturbusers during a game. Here are some key features of "nProtect GameGuard Personal":
Virus and Spyware Unified Security:
· Protects the system from malware infection by monitoring a file’s execution, replication, relocation, and other actions.
· Automatically blocks ActiveX Controls being installed without the user’s consent.
· Completely removes hidden threats by scanning and removing malware that use Rootkit.
· Constantly monitors malware execution by periodic memory scans.
· Assures a stable system administration and minimum CPU and memory usage through a Multi-Threading technique.
Strong Engine Performance:
· The Tachyon Engine, developed wholly from INCA Internet, provides an efficient malware response through scanning and treatment.
· Incorporates a second globally recognized engine (ICSA Labs, CheckMark, VB Certified) that scans 100% of the latest wild-list viruses.
· Proactive Detection protects the system by scanning for new unknown malware.
Self Protection and Restoration:
· Protects itself from malware infections and intentional modifications / damage.
· When self-infected, it scans itself and repairs itself.
· When major files of the program, such as the anti-virus engine or pattern, are damaged, the program recovers itself from the damage and keeps the system safe.
· 70 thousand monthly pattern-updates and holds the largest Korean malware database.
· Supports daily updates and emergency updates for an efficient malware threat correspondence.
· Prepares for emergency situations from new viruses and code zeroes through 24-hour global monitoring.
· Protects the product from unwanted option changes or deletions through an administrator password feature.
· Encrypt or permanently delete files with sensitive information to prevent information leakage.
· Automatically collects and sends malware suspicious files in the user’s system.
· Easily report “Treatment Failed” files after a treatment.
· Provides a preview of the report to the user.
· Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium II 266MHz (or equivalent)
· RAM 128 MB
· Free hard drive space 100 MB
· Web Browser Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher