A stand-alone application and IE plug-in to analyze HTTP and HTTPS protocol directly in the browser window
· Integrate with IE, capture HTTP traffic directly in browser window (IE Add-in Edition)
· Dedicated to HTTP protocol, show a wide range of HTTP related information, request and response header, content, sent and received cookies, stream, query strings, post form values...
· Request builder, Users can handcraft an HTTP request by using the HTTP Request Builder, or they can use a drag-and-drop operation to move an existing request from the session grid to the Request Builder to execute it again.
· Hex Viewer allow users to view and edit binary files in hexadecimal and textual format.
· Compare requests by selecting two requests.
· Before request and after response" browser cache comparisons
· Support HTTPS, show you unencrypted data sent over HTTPS / SSL connections, HTTPS is available if the application uses the Microsoft WININET API (ex. ie, outlook) or Mozilla NSS API. (ex. firefox, thunderbird)
· Organize HTTP/HTTPS Information into sessions for easy identification of requests and responses
· Selectively clear caches and cookies which are related with HTTP/HTTPS sessions
· MS Excel style data filtering, customize filter criteria against any data item
· Automatic click-sorting against an unlimited number of columns, descending or ascending
· Automatic data grouping - an extremely powerful data viewing and manipulation metaphor
· Automatic runtime column selection - easily customize the columns visible on-screen with intuitive drag and drop
· Instant help on HTTP status code
· Export Grid to XML, MS Excel, HTML, Text
· Easy to install and require no reboot. It doesn't change your Windows system files and no device drivers or proxies have to be installed
· Support IE7
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or Higher
· 15 days trial period
· Only displays extended HTTP information for a limited number of sites
· After it expires, trial version user still can record http log files and send log files to a licensed user to illustrate a problem without having to purchase extra licenses. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Support Firefox 6.