Take your passwords wherever you go!
RoboForm2Go - Take your passwords wherever you go! It's easy as 1-2-3!1. Plug your USB key with RoboForm2Go on it into any computer, anywhere in the world. 2. Pass2Go memorizes your passwords and bookmarks and logs you into online accounts automatically. Fills long registration and checkout forms too. 3. Pull out your USB key and No traces of RoboForm2Go are left on the computer. RoboForm2Go (the portable version of RoboForm) does not require installation on a client computer, so you can use RoboForm2Go on a system for which you have no Administrator or Power User privileges.Since RoboForm2Go attaches to browsers without modifying system registry, RoboForm context menu and standard toolbar buttons do not appear in browsers. You can use Pass2Go in locked down environments, such as workplace or Internet cafes, without going through hassle of installing software. Here are some key features of "RoboForm2Go":
· Save and fill password in Windows (WIN32) applications.
· Non-modal AutoSave presented as a toolbar.
· AutoSave: Show what is being saved in Details view.
· Each passcard contains an icon from web site it logs into.
· Fully support UNICODE: all file names may be non-latin.
· Editors do not use HTML, so they are faster and more stable.
· Scripting of keyboard and mouse click input for applications where AutoSave does not work, such as SAP.
· Use fingerprint reader to enter Master Password, no need to type it.
· USB Flash Drive
· U3 Flash drive (for U3 version)
· Can create up to 10 records
· Can use only the default profile What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Firefox 6: fix uncaught exception messages happening in rfhelper32.js.
· Opera: fix RoboForm not showing up in second window.
· Fix Sometimes Roboform installer requests reboot when not needed.
· Fix integration with Digital Persona, filling Master Password by it.
· Fix Upgrade dialog not workin in Offline mode.
· Save Forms dialog: fix Proposed passcard name is shown scrolled to the left.
· Editor: make CTRL+A select the entire text.
· Fix crash in RoboForm Eveywhere account creation.
· Fix Search in New Window.
· Fix filling login forms in united.com, etc by JS form filler (Chrome, Safari).
· Fix iTunes does not work when RF TaskBarIcon is running, add exclusion for it.
· Update license agreement to reflect licensing changes.