Stock charting and technical analysis software with a user-friendly interface.
Stock charting and technical analysis software with a user-friendly interface targeted for stock investors and realtime traders. Supported dataproviders are Yahoo and Interactive Brokers. With the easy to use script language, you can create your own backtests, indicators, screener, real-time alerts and drawing tools! While you are backtesting, TickInvest creates a history of your previous backtests. Java Programmers can create custom plugins. The documentations explains all features and contains many examples how to create plugins and scripts. The TickInvest application was created to be a user-friendly real-time stock charting and technical analysis software. Here are some key features of "TickInvest":
Real-Time Stock Charts:
· Customizable Indicators - Use indicators in your charts that are already included in TickInvest or create your own with TickInvest Script
Customizable Drawing tools:
· Already included Drawing tools are: Line, Ray, Parallel Lines, Horizontal Line, Vertical Line, Triangle, Rectangle. You can create your own drawing tools with TickInvest Script.
· Multiple Timeframes - For example, you can analyse a stock in a 1-Minute, 5-Minute and in a 60-Minute chart.
· Fast chart zooming and scrolling
· Candlestick, OHLC and Line Chart Types
· Real-Time Quotes
· Real-time and EOD Alerts
· Automatic download of new EOD stock-data
· Listens to real-time datafeeds
· Backtest whole groups of stocks.
· You can select a composite for each group of stocks.
· History Database - Recall any previous script with back-test results
· Very fast back-testing
· Customizable stock screener - Create stock screens with TickInvest Script
· Custom result-columns - Add custom columns to your stock-screen report
· Interactive Brokers - Real-time and EOD data
· Yahoo Finance - free EOD data
· Java Runtime
· Limited to 10 symbols per group What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Syntax Highlighting
· Error Highlighting
· Code Completion
· Code Description window
· Parameter Completion Assistance
· New Functions: ValueWhen, Peak, PeakBars, Trough, TroughBars, ZigZag, Sum, Cum