Delete or shred files in bulk using a window or a command line
Deletor helps you reduce the clutter in your disks and other storage media by deleting files and folders corresponding to your criteria. Deletor it helps you to delete any files or folders that has no more use to you.The application includes a shredding feature to destroy sensitive documents and make them virtually impossible to recover. Files can be filtered by name, name patterns including wildcards, attributes and time properties. The deletion settings are contained in a single window to help you review them at a glance. Deletor also supports filter packs to help you organize commonly used file deletion specifications and quickly recall them by name. Combine this with the command line interface to the program and you can easily automate the cleaning process with batch files, shortcuts, scripts, or a scheduler. Here are some key features of "Deletor":
· Shred sensitive documents to prevent their recovery.
· Purge multiple parent folders in one operation.
· Filter items by name, time, size and attributes.
· Save and recall deletion profiles.
· Remove empty folders.
· Use command line access to create shortcuts, scripts and scheduled deletions.
· Preview operations and amount of disk space to be freed.
· Select files and folders using drag and drop.
· The installer includes both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the software. It will automatically select the version matching your system.
· Unicode software with regional settings support.
· Does not include adware, spyware, or any other malware technologies.
· Scanned prior to publication to ensure that it is free of viruses.
· Digitally signed with an Authenticode certificate to ensure its integrity and authenticity.
· Packaged using an MSI Windows native and compliant installer.
· 5MB of free disk space
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a configurable updater to keep the program up-to-date.
· Improved the installer.