Turn your video recording devices into a full-fledged IP/CCTV remote video surveillance system.
Genius Vision NVR is a full featured application that allows you to turn your webcam, mobile phone, home PC to a full-fledged IP/CCTV remote video surveillance system.The applications supports multiple brands of IP cameras, including AXIS, Arecont Vision, VIVOTEK, ACTi, IQinVision, JVC, SONY as well as USB web cameras and RTSP video sources. In order to understand all the product features, you can watch these videos.NOTE: Free for Non-Commercial Use Only. Here are some key features of "Genius Vision NVR CmE":
· Full remote control through Internet Explorer with built-in web server.
· Fast playback and SmartSearch up to 512 times and higher speed.
· 360° Panorama in both live and playback mode.
· Live view up to 256 cameras per monitor. Multiple monitor support up to 6 monitors.
· Synchronized playback up to 25-channels.
· Intelligent video analytic function, as well as software-based motion detection.
· Commercial-grade enterprise architecture: Designed to process huge multi-mega pixel data streams. Disk-optimized high performance recording engine. Fully support multi-core processors to boost your system performance. Long-time tested against stability.
· Smooth digital Pan-Tilt-Zoom with mouse wheels.
· Comprehensive time-bar for recorded data review.
· Fully customizable user tree for surveillance logic planning.
· E-Map: Allows user to edit map and choose arbitrary location and angle of a camera icon, which reflects camera status in real-time. Support inter-map linking/navigation/browsing. Allows viewing/editing in remote site transparently, also with arbitrary resizing and rotating.
· Google Map integration.
· Powerful trigger policy rules.
· Central management station (CMS) architecture for large scale installation.
· Support 3GPP mobile phone video streaming.
· Support Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras
· User friendly tutorial, automatically guide you the operation of the system.
· Group-based multi-level multi-user permission control.
· Support various video and audio codecs.
· Run as Windows service. Engine can be configured to auto-start recording even without user login nor any GUI activated.
· Software watchdog. Automatically restart service upon unknown failure.
· Seamless integration of live and playback interface. Live and playback is tightly integrated. User can instantly play backwardly from live.
· SDK for web application integration.
· Digital matrix wall support - remotely configure monitor layout.
· System Memory 1G RAM
· Video RAM 64MB
· Requires DirectX 9 preinstalled
· Internet access
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dramatically improved Uninstaller and added "delete everything" options, including system database and recorded video.
· Added multi-lingual installer.
· Added support for HUNT cameras.
· Fixed VIVOTEK H.264 support.
· Added support for Samsung IP video servers.
· Added support for Panasonic IP cameras.
· Added support for Micronet IP cameras.
· Added support for DynaColor IP cameras.
· Added support for Compro IP cameras.
· Added support for Ganz IP cameras.
· Added support for Telexper IP cameras.
· Added support for Pelco IP cameras.
· Added support for Pixord IP cameras.
· Added audio-out function to AXIS IP cameras.
· Added audio-out function. (Two-way audio)
· Added support for Brickcom IP cameras.