Create and publish your HTML photo galleries with a couple of mouse clicks
Create beautiful web galleries of your digital photos and publish them instantly to any website with Extreme Thumbnail Generator! Even if you know nothing about HTML and image processing - the result will be outstanding!Extreme Thumbnail Generator is a tool that creates online thumbnail galleries. Extreme Thumbnail Generator offers more than 40 unique HTML photo gallery templates to choose from. You can easily edit any of them in the built-in template editor or in your favorite HTML editor to make your photo galleries match the design of the rest of your website. Also it's very easy to add a slideshow or Lightbox effect to your galleries - just a couple of mouse clicks! Program's wizard-like interface is straight-forward and guides you though entire gallery creation process step by step. Advanced users can use Extreme Thumbnail Generator's image editing features. Fine-tune your photos by adjusting brightness, contrast or adding special effects like Emboss. Plus you can easily add any text to all photos in the gallery (for example your copyright notice to protect your photos) or draw your logo on each of them automatically. So, whether you want to create a family photo gallery, wedding photo album, online presentation or catalog for your business, or a website to sell your photos - Extreme Thumbnail Generator is a perfect tool for you! Here are some key features of "Extreme Thumbnail Generator":
· Very easy to use: it will take you less than 5 minutes to create your first online photo album. And you do not have to learn neither HTML, nor CSS!
· Powerful: all popular image formats are supported (jpg, png, gif, bmp and others). You can use EXIF tags in the page or image titles or print them on your images!
· Flexible: all galleries are fully customizable and your can easily save the customized gallery template for later use.
· Immediately available: download and install now and publish your first gallery right away! The trial version does not add any unwanted text to the generated images or HTML pages.
· 32 MB RAM
· Save/Open project options are disabled
· 20 days evaluation period.
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· IPTC tags support - you can use them in thumbnail or full-size image descriptions, page text and so on
· Improved EXIF tags support
· New type of templates - frames with autoscroll (name is " I-Frames autoscroll (Grey))"
· LightBox fixed - now it works in IE9