Digital image management solution
IMatch is the image management tool of choice for thousands of professional photographers and serious amateur photographers worldwide. IMatch makes it easy to view, organize and edit your digital image collection. IMatch integrates all your other applications, works with your digital camera and helps you with all aspects of your digital imaging workflow.IMatch natively supports all major digital camera RAW formats, handles EXIF, IPTC and XMP information and is able to manage even very large collections with hundreds of thousands of images.IMatch is a professional quality product — strong, reliable and fast. German engineering combined with hands-on photographic skills. That's the reason why so many photographers, photo journalists, amateur photographers, stock photo agencies, libraries and corporations use IMatch for all their image management tasks. Here are some key features of "IMatch":
· Support for over 50 image file formats
· Customizable Web and HTML support
· Full support for "RAW" files: NEF, CRW, ORF, RAF
· Unique dynamic categorization feature
· Full EXIF (including maker notes) and IPTC support
· Lossless rotation
· Built-in image editor with automatic red-eye removal
· Built-in Contact Sheet Builder and Batch Processor
· Complete file management support
· Smart Rename with many features (with EXIF support)
· Integrates other applications via customizable menus
· Printing support and email integration
· Powerful scripting language to automate frequent tasks
· Control other applications from IMatch
· Extensive Import and Export features
· Unmatched flexibility for removable media (CD-ROM, DVD)
· Excellent performance for small and large databases
· Virtually no limit for the number of images per database
· XML-based data management
· "Open System" approach with published data formats
· PC with a Pentium-450 or higher processor (or compatible processor)
· 500 MB RAM
· Hard disk space: 60 MB for the IMatch software and accompanying files
· 800 x 600 screen resolution minimum
· Graphics adapter with at least 32.000 colors (256 color modes are not supported!)
· Windows compatible Mouse or other pointing device
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen on program exit
· The Contact Sheet Builder and the Batch Converter add an "unregistered" watermark to the background of exported / generated images.
· The Save functions in the built-in image editor and IPTC editor are disabled.
· The CRC / CSV export will not save files. Loading and adding CRC/CSV files is unlimited.
· You can not create new scripts from the script manager. However, you may modify existing scripts to evaluate the possibilities of the built-in scripting language.
· A splash screen is displayed when you enter and exit IMatch. The time the splash screen is visible on screen is determined by the number of days the evaluation version is run. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a service release which solves a problem with accessing the Microsoft XML component (MSXML) on some computers.