Flexible and fast TreeView-ListView-Grid .NET control with unique features
This component will help you create a unique style for your application while also making it intuitively clear to all users!Flexible TreeView is the most flexible and fastest TreeView-ListView-Grid combination control on the market with many unique features inside. It provides developers with a flexible and powerful solution for presentation of hierarchical data with the possibilities not existing in any .NET treeview or listview control on the market today. It will:· Shorten release time.· Allow you to concentrate only on your application development.· Make your development process as smooth and easy as possible.· Make the style of your application unforgettable. resulting in lower total cost, faster time to market and increased customer satisfaction Here are some key features of "Flexible TreeView":
· Full or partial customization of any part of a treeview. You can change any image, color, color gradient, font or behavior of the tree, even for the System theme!
· Clean and simple programming model. See examples for yourself.
· Seamless integration with an existing application or 3rd party control libraries.
· Global (one for all treeviews) or personal (separate for every treeview) visual themes. Any part of existing themes may be customized or you may create your own theme.
· Columns with multi-column sorting support.
· HTML text tags support.
· Text auto-wrapping that is accessible by changing just one property!
· Extended data binding. Many data source types supported. Possibility to mix bound and unbound columns or nodes very easy.
· Custom controls hosting both in a general node control or in the expandable area.
· Possibility to span columns to provide very professional user interface in a minute;
· Summaries complete support with very flexible customization;
· Ability to display content on many levels within a node;
· Possibility to display data on the left side of the plus-minus sign;
Popups to popup any content from a node:
· Cute image animation to draw the user’s eye to a node.
· Unique featureAbility to replace all internal controls(editor controls of a node control, scroll bars, tooltip providers) with third party vendor controls or your own controls to give your application a personalized, consistent look.
· An integration with DevExpress and DevComponents controls pack, Skybound VisualTips, accessible by adding just one line of code, is already implemented.
Advanced and easy drag & drop:
· Drag & drop within treeview, between several treeviews, or even between treeviews and other controls.
· Auto-moving/copying dragging nodes without writing any additional code!
· Unique featureAuto expanding/collapsing a node under the mouse cursor allows you to drag nodes easier than ever before.
· Auto scrolling of the client area when the mouse is near the borders.
· Informative drop position.
· Ability to change the thumbnail image near the mouse cursor.
· Unique featureSmart vertical scroll - automatic horizontal scroll (like in Windows Vista) of the treeview to the farthest left side node when you scroll the treeview vertically. This speeds up the view of the treeview content without additional horizontal scroll.
Advanced content sorting without writing a single line of code:
· Single or multi-column sorting.
· Unique featureThree (ascending, descending, none) or two (ascending, descending) sort orders auto-handling.
· Ability to control which node control`s content to include in the sorting process.
· Unique featureSorting at any node level. You can easily sort one separated node with children while other nodes remain unaffected.
· Allows you to implement a custom sorting algorithm very easily.
· Anti-aliasing support.
· Alpha blending for every part of the treeview - you can greatly improve the look and feel of your treeview control by using semitransparent colors.
Advanced background settings:
· Gradient or plain color.
· Image with different layouts.
· Watermark with different layouts.
· Unique featurePowerful and easy to use design-time support for core data types like color, color gradient, border with useful on-the-fly preview.
· Highlighting odd and even rows.
· Full keyboard navigation support.
· Tooltips support for whole node, each node control and column header.
· Different node line styles.
· TreeComboBox separate controlto show the combobox with a treeview as drop down.
· Separate styles for each state of the node (Hot, Selected, Focused) with the ability to fully customize it in run-time.
· Dynamic (depending on the content) or static node height support. It allows you to apply outstanding visual effects by using our unique expandable node controls.
· Unique featureStyle and behavior can be inherited from the parent node.
· Unique featureSoft selection - state-of-the-art feature, which allows you to view additional node content when you mouse hover over a node, without selecting a node, which appreciably speeds up data viewing.
· On demand nodes population. Now even for separate node.
Different node selection modes support:
· Single - allows to select only one node at a time.
· Multi - allows to select many nodes.
· Multi on the same level - allows to select many nodes on the same level.
· Multi within the same parent - allows to select only sibling nodes within common parent.
Different node highlight modes:
· FullRow - highlights the entire node row.
· Partial - highlights only node controls.
· ContentOnly - highlights node controls except non-interactive node controls.
· Unique featureSingle expand - auto expands the focused node while auto collapses all other nodes. It allows you to view only the data you need.
· Unique featureAlways expanded - keeps all treeview`s nodes expanded.
· Unique featureAccess not just to public members of the node class but to protected and private members as well. This allows you to display and edit data, which is not accessible to those who are using your node class from the outside. Just define the tree structure and Flexible TreeView will take care of all the rest.
Extended built-in node styles:
· Selectable - allows or denies to select the node.
· Hoverable - highlights the node under mouse cursor.
· AllowExpand - allows or denies to expand the node.
· AllowCollapse - allows or denies to collapse the node.
· Text hot tracking support.
· State images support - you can assign images for different nodes’ states like expanded and collapsed.
· Node controls
· Unlimited node controls quantity for viewing and editing data in the treeview. No more ugly node with text and icon only!
Built-in node control types:
· TextBox - displays text data.
· CheckBox - check box. Supports three or two check states and different interactive check modes (parent node`s check state auto-calculating from child check states).
· RadioButton - radio check button. Supports grouping within parent node.
· Image - displays an image. Allows you to show cute eye-catching image animation.
· ComboBox - allows to select one item from the list.
· Numeric - displays number values.
· Expandable text box (see below).
· Expandable panel (see below).
· Control container - allows you to host any custom control inside a node. Easily customize for which node states controls will be visible.
· Expandable control container - allows you to host any custom control in the expandable area of an expandable node control.
· Color picker- allows you to select a color or color gradient from a treeview without writing a single line of code.
· Link - allows you to insert a clickable hyperlink.
· PaintBox - allows you to paint any custom content in the node.
· Popup container- allows you to show any custom content in the popup. So treeview stays clear and understandable while informative for separate nodes.
· Separator - shows the separator horizontal line in the node.
· Allows you to show the progress bar in the treeview node.
· Allows you to move the plus-minus sign into any column.
· Unique featureExpandable text box- allows you to show only a title text when node is not focused and the title text plus description text when node is focused or under the mouse cursor (when the soft selection is enabled). That allows you to not overload the treeview with information, to be intuitive and understandable, while at the same time to provide more information on the selected node.
Unique featureExpandable panel:
· Identical to the Expandable text box, but it allows you to display a custom content in the expandable area in an impressive and very professional way. You can even show dynamic content!
· In-place node editing with the ability to deny the editing of a particular node control.
· Unique featureView static or dynamic node content. You can create flexible, informative, dynamic treeview content.
· Unique featureEasy replacement of all edit controls with third part vendor controls or your own to give your application a personalized, consistent look. No more messy applications with two or more control styles!
· Unique featureDynamic or static filtering of node control visibility for every node or column that allows you to display only the data you need.
· Unique featureAbility to exclude any node control from the sort process.
· Node control can fill all the available column or tree space to show big content without accessibility degradation.
· Unique featureNode control could be moved under all previous node controls to provide multi-level content.
· You can easily control every node control visibility for every node in the treeview.
· Tooltip for each node control.
· Content alignment and padding.
· Auto fit columns within treeview.
· Each column can be visible or hidden.
· Show or hide the columns header.
· Unique featureNode control can span the specified columns count to provide the professionally looking UI.
Built-in column styles:
· Hoverable - highlights the column header under the mouse cursor.
· Dragable - allows you to drag the column.
· Resizable - allows you to resize the column.
· Visible - allows you to show or hide column.
· AutoSizable - auto size column width according to the content.
· Image in the column header support.
· Customizable font, background, text color and alignment for every column header.
· Minimal and maximal column width.
· Disk space: 10 Mb.
· NET Framework: 2.0 - 3.5.
· Visual Studio: 2005, 2008, 2010
· 21-day trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bidirectional (two-way) data binding.
· The DataBindingElementAttribute.AutoSizeColumn property added to autosize generated columns in bound mode.
· All data source fields with the same DataBindingElementAttribute.DisplayName value now shown in one column.
· Treeview.Columns.GetColumns method was renamed to FilterColumns to clearly reflect the method purpose.
· The node with an attached user control didn`t clear current selection when this control is clicked.