Official Web Site: http://www.marinersoftware.com/products/macjournal/
MacJournal is the world's most popular journaling software for the Macintosh. Chronicle your memories, your life events and your thoughts with MacJournal, a personal journaling and blogging application for everyone who owns a Mac. Enrich your journal entries by adding any kind of content - photos, images, files, QuickTime video - even audio. Use MacJournalΓΓé¼Γäós unique Full Screen feature which will give you a huge writing landscape for all your thoughts. Share your thoughts and events - MacJournal entries can be published to any of the popular blogging services like Blogger, WordPress, LiveJournal and more. Secure your entries with MacJournalΓΓé¼Γäós two-level security: password protection and AES-256 encryption. Available for iPad and iPhone.
* Online blogs supporting LiveJournal, Blogger, Movable Type,
WordPress, and more.
* 2-D Quartz rendering technology making graphically rich journals.
* Nested, multiple journals and Entry Keywords efficiently organizing
your entries. Have one for your work log, and have another for your
* Password protection and AES-256 encryption providing maximum
* Multiple file formats, exporting your data to Microsoft Word, RTF,
HTML, and more.
* Rich Text Editing where individual entries can have multiple colors,
fonts, kerning, spacing; really anything you want. In addition, you can
now drag image files from the file into entries! Rulers can also be
displayed to further help you align things.
* Powerful searching capabilities to search all of the entries in all of your
journals with one click.
* Print any entry to a printer or PDF file.
* Mac OS X Toolbar functions are available as items in the customizable
toolbar in the main window.
* Spellcheck while composing entries.
* MacJournal backs up any and all activity within the product.
* Fixed an issue syncing with a touch device after moving an entry from
a journal that is not synced to one that is
* Fixed an issue where setting up smart journals to search for "greater
than" a certain date would act like "greater than or equal"
* Fixed an incompatibility with OS X 10.4 and MobileMe syncing
* Added MobileMe syncing support for entry flagging
* Fixed saving and restoration of the width of the vertical Entries list
* Fixed an issue syncing between multiple iOS devices when just the
text of a pre-existing entry changed on one device
* While discovering entries in an imported file, if the expected format is
not found, a more lenient format without the Date label and more kinds
of date formats are tried
* Fixed an issue where tabbing from one cell to another in a table would
break the table if the cell looks like it might be in a list
* Fixed another case where horizontal scrolling with a Magic Mouse
when text zoom is greater than 100% would scroll the text offscreen
* When converting a link to HTML, if the target of the link is not a
proper URL, it will still be used as the href field in case it was already
expecting to be used in HTML
* When only one entry is selected before going into the Send to
MobileMe sheet, its topic will be used instead of the journal name as
the default filename
* Sleeping the machine will stop any in-progress recording
* Sending an image to Picasa will use the full-size version in the blog
post, no matter what site the blog is on
* Fixed an issue where some blogs with a specific blog ID would revert
to a different blog ID after relaunching
* Fixed an issue sending images to a blog on Lion
* Fixed an issue where the text of a journal's entry template would be
lost after encrypting it
PPC / Intel
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
QuickTime 7.3.1 or later
--- PLEASE SEED ---