A set of intelligent tools for data scrubbing / verification
DTM Data Scrubber is a set of intelligent utilities for data verification and scrubbing. Depending on user-defined rules and data properties, the program either creates a report about the actual state of affairs or performs database data correction.The program supports two sets of rules - for verification and for cleaning. The rules of the first type describe what the correct data should look like so each table field can have only one rule of this type. The rules of the second type describe the types of problems that can happen to data values. Together with this type you can specify the action the program should perform for problem correction. There can be several rules of this type for each field and the program will perform the action corresponding to the detected conditions. Here are some key features of "DTM Data Scrubber":
· Seven types of data checks.
· Five types of cleaning actions.
· Database independent. You can work with Oracle database as well as with Interbase/Firebird or DB2 database. DTM Data Scrubber supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or even Oracle Call Interface.
· ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB or Oracle Call Interface
· Demo allows you to work with top 10 records only
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Excel and text formats for execution report
· Better detailization for execution report
· Custom database connections for verification rule
· Added 'Value Library' support
· WHERE clause for cleaning rules