Easily synchronize, compare files and folders - with preview and automatic sync
The PureSync Personal application was designed to be a file synchronizer and backup tool. PureSync Personal lets you compare, synchronize and backup file, easy to use, but still many features, such as conflict detection and resolving, multiple backups.PureSync Personal comes with a preview of what is synchronized and includes many filters and FTP support as well as the support of network drives such as \\server\folder. PureSync Personal can copy open/locked files. A setup Wizard helps to easily start new synchronizations or backups.Backups can be encrypted and/or zipped (compressed). A synchronization/backup can be started automatically, e.g. when a USB drive or digital camera is plugged in or a file has been modified or a program has been closed. PureSync Personal supports server paths and includes the detection of conflicts.PureSync Personal includes many filters and settings such as the deletion of old files and/or files with definable extensions. Includes the Multi-Backup option by using a counter or date in the destination path. Here are some key features of "PureSync Personal":
· Synchronize files and folders, FTP
· Backup of files and complete folders
· Control what will be synced in which direction
Easy to use, clear user interface:
· E.g. there are wizard and tool tips, support for Drag & Drop of folders
Automatic synchronization and backups:
· Scheduler when a file has been modified
Special Foto-Sync for digital cameras:
· copy e.g. only the new fotos from the camera-. Though fotos that have been sorted out but still at the camera are not copy again.
· .NET Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Undo: the new undo function allows undoing after PureSync has been closed. All files which were overwritten or deleted during a synchronization will be kept in an undo folder for x days. Undo is possible easily with PureSync.