The full version of a very recommendable media player
Foobar2000 Media Player is a very very recommendable player. It is developed by Peter Pawlowski who is or used to work on Winamp3.foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform.Note: To prevent people from running outdated beta versions, every beta version expires after four weeks from the original release. Here are some key features of "foobar2000":
· Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
· Gapless playback.
· Full unicode support.
· Easily customizable user interface layout.
· Advanced tagging capabilities.
· Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
· Full ReplayGain support.
· Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
· Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
· CPU: 200 MHz, AMD K5 or Pentium or equivalent (500MHz Athlon or Pentium III recommended)
· RAM: 32 MB
· Display: 800x600 screen resolution
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· It corrects a preferences crash regression from beta 5.