Losslessly cut a part of AVI, WMV, ASF, MP3, WAV and WMA files
SolveigMM WMP Trimmer plugin is a fast and small tool to lossless cut or edit out any part of AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WAV, MP3 and WMA files loaded to Windows Media Player. No quality degradation. No out of sync problems. No AVI size restrictions. It can be handy for webinars editing, commercials removing from recorded TV programs, censoring video/audio files for kids, making mobile phone ringtones, sharing certain funny clip with friends or merely splitting big files to fit them to CDs. Simply play a video with Windows Media Player, choose the starting and ending points you prefer, then save the new clip. Here are some key features of "SolveigMM WMP Trimmer Plugin":
· Based on SolveigMM Video Editing Engine
· Supports any AVI Format files - (*.avi )
· DV AVI type 1, 2; OpenDML
· Any video content. DivX; XviD; 3ivX, etc.
· Any audio content. MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3; OGG, etc.
· VBR MPEG audio.
· Keeps the synchronization
· Large AVI files. More than 2 and 4 GB
· Supports Windows Media Format files - (*.asf, *.wma, *.wmv, *.wm)
· Any video content. WMV 1,2,3; MSS2; MPEG-4 AVC, etc.
· Any audio content. WMAudio V 2,7,8; MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3, etc.
· Supports MPEG Audio Format files ( *.mp1, *.mp2, *.mp3, *.mpa )
· MPEG-1 Layer I, II, III o MPEG-2 Layer I, II, III
· Supports MPEG-2 files - ( .mpg, .vob, .ts)
· Supports MPEG-1 files - ( .mpg, .dat, .mp1)
· Extracting sound to separate audio file
· Key frame/GOP accuracy
· DirectX 8.0 Runtime or higher
· Appropriate video and audio decoders for preview feature ( DirectShow, VFW or DMO )
· Windows Media Player 9 and higer
· CPU (Intel Pentium II, Celeron, AMD Athlon, Opteron etc.)
· 128 MB RAM
· Any VGA card
· About 100 MB of free disk space
· 10 minute output file restriction
· 21 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Help file was updated