Useful software which allows applications to send, receive data on SSH, Telnet, Rlogin, Raw protocols
ExtraPuTTY is a free Addon of PuTTY. You will simply need to configure its connection settings according to your necessities and you can immediately use its functions.PuTTY is an SSH and telnet client, developed originally by Simon Tatham for the Windows platform. PuTTY is open source software that is available with source code and is developed and supported by a group of volunteers. Here are some key features of "ExtraPuTTY":
· API for win32 applications to send,receive data on Telnet, SSH, RLogin and Raw protocols.
· TestStand steps to send,receive data on Telnet, SSH, RLogin and Raw protocols.
· TestStand step to load files through FTP protocol.
· Scripting a session with lua.
· Automatic sequencing of commands.
· Shortcuts for pre-defined command.
· Portability (use of directories structure)
· Integrates all features of PuTTY cygterm project (PuTTYcyg)
· Integrates HyperLink of PuTTY NuTTY project
· Integrates zmodem of LePuTTY project
· Integrates and adapte putty session manager project
· Reconnect automatically if connection goes down
· Allows using a timestamp.
· Generate report of all exchanges (Command,reply) in HTML or Text format
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release candidate fixes bugs reported from the previous releases and also includes some updates.