A website builder to create a full-fledged, neat looking website without programming knowledge.
Website Realizer lets you build websites just by dragging and dropping images, media, and effects, then adding your own text, all in the comfort of an intuitive WYSIWYG editor! There's no programming knowledge needed, since Website Realizer automatically creates all of the HTML code for you. All of your files are carefully monitored by the program to ensure that nothing goes missing, plus Website Realizer will automatically update your links if you move or rename files and directories in the website explorer. The software provides CSS Style Editor allowing you to style your website to make it look exactly the way you want. It also offers you a set of templates that can be customized to your liking with just a few clicks. You can also integrate PayPal buttons so that customers could buy your products or services online. Website Realizer comes with a variety of built-in editors and pre-designed elements to get you up and running quickly. Edit web buttons, background images, and text images, and apply filters and fixes right in the program. Use any of the 90+ navigation bars to get started, or customize them to match your own vision of what your site should look like. Once you have polished your website to perfection, use Website Realizer to bring it to life by publishing it directly to your web server using FTP or SFTP. Give Website Realizer a try to fully assess its capabilities! Here are some key features of "Website Realizer":
· Site Management
· Files used by the website are copied to an internal folder and are managed by the Website Explorer to facilitate link management and minimize the chances of missing files when the site is published.
· Move or rename files or directories and any links referencing them will be updated automatically.
· Support external files drag-and-drop functionality.
· Link management warns about broken links when files which are still referenced by web pages are removed.
· WYSIWYG Editors
· Support marking text with heading and paragraph tags (h1, h2.. p). This is important for search engine optimization.
· Support inserting of special characters.
· Include spelling checker.
· Create image list.
· CSS Styles
· Select styles at the CSS Style Editor. The style rules will be generated automatically.
· Style the whole site using only CSS styles.
· Generate a single style sheet for global style rules.
· HTML Source Editor
· Support adding raw HTML code snippets to a page.
· Show contents assist for HTML tags and attributes and CSS attributes.
· Manage file names and locations if they are within the website and relative paths are used.
· Template Pages
· Support adding a template page to a web page so that the contents of the template page will be included in the web page. Any changes made to the template page will be reflected in the web pages that use it. This is good for common elements that appear on all the pages such as navigation bar.
· Support special footer and contents elements in the template page. By marking certain elements in the template page as footer elements, they will be moved automatically to the bottom of the other elements on the web page that uses this template page. By marking certain elements as contents elements, their height will be adjusted so that the bottom will be extended to just above the footer elements. This is great for setting background color to the web page.
· Image Editor - Create and edit images such as web buttons, background images and text images. Have about 60 image filters to apply effects to the images. Support simple layers. Several images can be combined to a single image using one of the blending modes. Include 100 image mask for creating masked images. Fix common photo problems such as over-exposed, under-exposed and color cast images etc.
· Navigation Bar Editor - Include over 90 pre-designed navigation bars which you can use or customize. Support drop down menus. Share the same styles among different navigation bars.
· Web Button Creator - Create a new web button by selecting shape, style and colors. Add text to button. Insert image to the beginning or the end of the text. Add drop shadow.
· Bullet Image Creator - Create bullet image for Image List using pre-selected sets of bullets. You can also use your own Dingbat fonts installed on your system to create the bullet image.
· Color Analyzer - Use this tools to explore color scheme to be used in your website. Create color palettes from image. Use color wheel and color harmonies to suggest matching colors.
· External Http Link Checker - Check http links pointing to external websites to discover broken links.
· Template Sites
· Several pre-designed one page template sites are included to get you started quickly. You can use them as is or swap in your images to create a unique website from one of the template.
· Support PayPal Buy Now, Add to Cart and Donation Buttons.
· Support PayPal Encrypted Website Payments.
· FTP / SFTP Pulisher
· Publish directly to a web server using the included FTP and SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) publisher.
· Support removing files from the remote website when they are deleted in the Website Explorer.
· CPU: Intel Pentium 4 processor 2GHz (Intel Pentium 4 3GHz or higher recommended)
· RAM: 128MB of RAM minimum (256MB or greater recommended)
· Hard Disk: 140 MB or more
· Display: 32bits 16.8 M colors 1024x768
· Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later (Internet Explorer 7 or later recommended)
· 15 days trial
· Not including all the website templates and image edge masks. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Use the highest supported browser mode in the internal browser to preview pages.
· Alignment and centering functions now work with form. All elements within a form will also be aligned or centered.
· Sizing functions now work with form. If an element is resized and it is not wholly within a form, the form will be expanded automatically to include that element.
· Fix message windows go behind the splash screen.
· Fix crashing problem of Table Editor when text is being selected for adding link.
· Fix the text box for entering alternate text of image expanding to the full width of the window if there are a lot of contents.
· Fix incorrect image size is used if paddings from CSS style are applied to it.
· Fix FTP profiles can't be deleted.
· Fix on some occasions that the FTP profiles for SFTP protocol fail to be loaded if server validation is selected.