A file and folder synchronization software for Windows that merges bulletproof reliability with an easy-to-use interface
GoodSync uses an innovative synchronization algorithm to synchronize your data between desktop PCs, USB drives, laptops and more.GoodSync combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy-to-use interface. Easy to Use Windows Interface · Do routine multiple folder synchronizations with one click.· Automatic, on-screen, context sensitive hints.· Minimal questions asked before file sync starts.· Multilingual user interface with localized file names supportPerforms real all-way file and folder synchronization · File modifications and deletions are stored in a database.· The innovative algorithm does not rely on file system precision or accuracy.· Actual folder (directory) synchronization.· Virtually any file system is supportedCan be used in various scenarios · Sync data between your desktop PC and laptop (notebook).· Update and backup files over a local network or the Internet.· Synchronize more than 2 directories.· Do data replication and backup between home and work computers.· Synchronize a removable (USB key, flash drive, CDRW) device with a local drive. You will combine the performance of local file devices with the absolute mobility of a removable drive. And don't be so afraid of losing your USB key or even of your hard drive crashing: be at ease, knowing you have kept a copy of your most important data Limitations:
· 30 days trial period
· You can have 3 or less jobs
· You can have 100 or less files and folders in each job What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Windows FS: fix cannot open long file paths and folders with '.' at the end.
· Add Rename Losing File option: it renames file that lost in Conflict.
· Add Fast Stop to Advanced options, it stops jobs without saving state file (not recommended).
· Split Speed Limit option into Download Speed Limit and Upload Speed Limit.
· HTTP client and server: use 100 Continue when sending/receiving large bodies.
· HTTP client: make Digest Auth work with Barracude WebDrive.
· SkyDrive: translate special characters in file and folder names.
· Server UI: apply better graphical design.
· Server UI: make certificate fields editable, allow setting certificates.
· GSTP client and server: improve progress reporting for large files.
· GSTP client and server: make logn file operatiable stoppable by user.
· Forwarders: many improvements for large file download and upload.
· HTTP WinInet: fix bugs and issues, especially with cookie handling.
· HTTP WinInet: add certificates from Windows Certificate Storage, if server asks.