First Software Audiobook Player for Windows
The Angel's Vox application was developed to be the first software player on a market designed specially for audiobook enthusiasts. How often you had to find the last played track and position after a break in listening? Do you want to acquaint yourself with several books at the same time and don't lose a progress on each? May be sometimes you want to speed up playback to save your time, or slow it down when you cannot recognize a speech (e.g. when you learn a new foreign language)? Angel's Vox is an innovative and handy answer!With its help you can maintain a library of your audiobooks. You can configure a differentvolume level and playback speed for each and they will be restored when you will back, as well as the track position will be renewed exactly where you've stopped listening.Like other media players program can work in batch mode and can be integrated with Windows Explorer for quick access to its functionality. Here are some key features of "Angel's Vox":
· Supports both MP3 and OGG audio file formats.
· Skinnable and convenient user interface.
· Angel’s Vox can speed up playback to save your time or can slow it down if you cannot recognize the speech (may be useful when you are learning a new foreign language).
· Saves a volume level, playback speed, last played track and position for each audiobook in the library.
· Angel’s Vox has a sleep timer feature: you can shutdown, reboot or log off Windows in the specified time. Besides this tool allows you to lower the volume level progressively at the end of a period.
· Calculates time played stats for each audio book in the collection.
· Integration with Windows Explorer for quick access to program’s functionality. Even on x64 systems!
· Exporting/importing playlists into an intermediary format for transferring audiobooks, generating of reports and more!
· Intel Pentium 300-megahertz (MHz) processor.
· 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
· 3 MB hard disk space.
· Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device.
· Screen with 800x600 resolution and 16-bit color depth (High Color).
· 30 days trial
· nag screen every 20 minutes
· export function disabled What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· An integration with the Windows 7 Taskbar: now you can control playback using a toolbar on the thumbnail preview.
· Links to the product and vendor websites in the Help menu.
· From now on, a sample audio book is distributed with the player. Currently it is Gettysburg Address by Abraham Lincoln.
· Fixed playback of extra-short audio (files shorter than 0.5 sec were not played at all).
· Fix for the file list: the horizontal scroll bar is no longer displayed when the vertical bar appears.
· The main skin is switched to Impulse.
· Fixed the volume slider graphics of the Snow Leopard skin.
· Fixed possible memory leaks in the both list controls.
· Updated the audio effects library.
· Updated the AAC/MP4 decoder.
· Some grammar corrections of the app UI.
· Got the error message appeared when calling Play Directory for a folder with no supported audio files.
· Enhanced the bitrate calculation.
· The setup program is tuned to assign informative hints to shortcuts created in the Start Menu and on the De...