Create numerology personality, compatibility and forecast reports, and charts
Personal Numerologist is a very easy to use software for creating numerology charts and reports and is intended for those who want to learn more about themselves, family and friends.Personal Numerologist is a great tool for those who would like to learn more about numerology, but doesn't require as many features or as extensive reports as is available from Professional Numerologist. The reports from this program can be freely given away to family and friends, but can not be sold or used in any other business or promotional contextTo use Personal Numerologist, just enter the data for up to 2 people and select which of the four reports and/or charts you want for each person. Then select where you want to send all the reports--the display with each report in its own window or the printer. Here are some key features of "Personal Numerologist":
· Data entry consists of inputting the birth name, name used today, birth date, required forecast data, any notes you want to keep, and which of the Numerology Report, Relationship Report, Yearly Report and/or Numerologist Chart options you want. The name and birth date data is entered only once no matter how many different report/chart types you select.
· An intelligent user interface makes it easy and fast to process elegant looking reports. Data for up to 20 people can be entered at once. Any of the 4 reports and/or chart can be selected for each person, all from within a single dialog box.
· The format of the report is professional designed to take full advantage of Windows fonts. You can choose the font name, size, color, and bold and italic attributes for 8 pre-defined format styles-Cover Title, Cover Subtitle, Cover Text, Headings, Subheadings, Body Text, Chart Text and Footer Text. In addition, you can set the paragraph alignment to left, right, center or full justify for the Heading, Subheading and Body Text styles.
· All reports can be sent, at one time, either to the display-with each report in its own window (up to 4 reports can be displayed side-by-side), the printer or to individual files with intelligent file names automatically assigned.
· Reports can be saved and then opened in Microsoft Word, maintaining the report's full format.
· Individual reports can be edited directly from within Professional Numerologist. Editing capabilities include Copy, Cut, Paste, Find, Replace and Insert File. User-defined formatting Styles also make it easy to match the format of the rest of the report for any text typed-in, pasted or inserted.
· Keep With Next and Insert Page Break functions are used to keep Headings and Subheadings on the same page as the Body Text in the next paragraph, producing professional looking reports.
· The Auto Capitalize option automatically capitalizes the first letter of each name, speeding up data entry.
· The letters Y and W can be set to sometimes be vowels and sometimes consonants, or to always be consonants. If the first option is selected, then you can manually or automatically determine if each Y or W is a vowel or consonant.
· The screen view size can be changed to optimize how much of the report is visible. This is especially useful when displaying more than one report side-by-side.
· All entered name and birth date data can be reviewed from one screen for errors, then easily edited if corrections are required. VCR style buttons provide another way to review entered data.
· The user interface is modeled after a word processor, making the program quick and easy to master.
· The name and birth date data, as well as any notes you enter for each person, can be saved with one mouse click and then recalled at any time. This simplifies future data entry when doing new reports for existing clients.
· A Toolbar makes it easy to access commonly used functions. A Status Bar provides a considerable amount of feedback as to the operation of the program.
· Program keeps track of the number of reports and charts you process each quarter, helping you to better manage your report business.
· Extensive built-in help and Quick Start Instructions provide ample information about using every aspect of the program.
· Pentium Processor
· 800 X 600 or higher screen resolution
· 6 MBytes of free hard disk space
· 2 Numerology Reports, 2 Relationship Reports, 2 Yearly Reports and 2 Numerologist Charts