CryptoLicensing For MFC adds licensing, copy-protection, activation, and hardware-locking capabilities to your MFC, ATL or C++ applications, libraries, components, and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. A unique new feature is Usage Reporting which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers. New license modes include floating leased licenses and floating heartbeat licenses. The new version also supports tamper checking of the CryptoLicensing library for increased protection, new UI look and feel, many other new features and functionality.
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI. * Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios. * Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software. * Evaluation or trial versions. * Online or manual activation and hardware locking. * Network Floating licenses. * Leased licenses * On-demand licenses. * Subscription licenses. * Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software. License Features
* Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to your software.
* Hardware-Locked licenses.
* Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Network Floating licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Ready-To-Use License Server