Will watch SAT-Television and listen to Radio channels directly from satellite by using DVB-PCI cards
ProgDVB - software which allows you to watch SAT-Television and listen to Radio channels directly from satellite by using DVB-PCI cards with hardware decoders on the board, SAT-dish, and personal x86-compatible computers.ProgDVB is a very useful application for those who want to watch television shows and programs on their computer.ProgDVB has options for working with network broadcasting and Audio/Video recording of the stream to different digital-media formats. ProgDVBR is in development, so new versions will be available for download from time to time.At the present moment work on the following cards is possible: ￭ Aver DVB-S￭ BroadLogic 2030/1030￭ Compro VideoMate DVB-S￭ DVBWorld USB2.0 DVB-S/DVBWorldDTV(PCI-Sat), Acorp TV878DS/ DS110/ DS120, Nextorm NBS240/ NSC120￭ GeniaTech DigiStar DVB-S PCI￭ Kworld DVB-S 100 compatible (Vstream, Dynavision..... )￭ ADS Tech - Instant TV DVB-S (Part Number: PTV-341)￭ LifeView FlyDVB￭ Netcast DVB￭ NEWMI Advanced DVB￭ Pinnacle PCTV Sat (driver >=260) ￭ Nexus,Premium (SkyStar1) (the driver 2.x from TechnoTrend) ￭ TBS Q-Box￭ Technisat Sky Star 2 and Sky Star 3 USB or PCI￭ Telemann Skymedia 300 DVB (not official) ￭ TwinHan compatible (VisionDTV, Power Color, Chaintech,...)￭ WinTV NOVA (Budget) USB or PCI ￭ St@rKey usb box￭ Cards with BDA driver (With some cards problems are possible)￭ Besides work in absence of a card is possible, for example for viewing video of files or as the broadcast client.NOTE: Before starting the ProgDVB software - make sure you have SkyStar1 properly installed. It will be better to use IRQ11 or 12 (not shared with others devices). And in the Network's Option of your PC - Virtual Adapter need to be also configured with TCP/IP. Of course it is more better to use the new drivers from Techno Trend 2.09 or 2.10. Requirements:
· Intel Pentium - III Processor 500 Mhz.
· 128 MB memory on board.
· 5 MB of disc space (without size of disc space for Video&Audio Recording).
· AGP SVGA GraficVideo-Adapter with 32 MB memory on board.
· SoundBlaster compatible sound card
· Network adapter 10/100 MB/Sec. (High speed Net-card is strongly recommended for Broadcasting).
· DirectX v.8.0 or higher.
· It is much better to use the new drivers from Techno Trend v2.09 or 2.10.
· For work with Recording's option you will need to install some software codecs from different manufactures.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New page in Settings->Options with some debug functions. Updated protection and Hungarian.