PC music made easy
Ever wonder why Windows music players seem to be designed for everything except actually listening to music?There are a ton of Windows music utilities out there. You can download. You can rip. You can mix, and burn. You can stream. You can convert. You can add visualization. You can get on line and share your opinions about music. You can buy music. And on and on.But how often do you just sit back, relax, and really listen to all that music?You've got a PC or notebook computer attached to your stereo speakers. There's just one thing missing...Now there's a Windows audio player that is designed to make the important part of all of this the listening experience a pleasure instead of an afterthought. You can get to the music you want to hear quickly and easily, even with huge libraries music. All with outstanding sound quality. And without unnecessary stuff like on-line stores, limited formats, and marketing gimmicks that compromise the listening experience. AtomicPlayer is simple enough to get you started right away, but when you are ready it will support you with a rich set of features like advanced automatic playlist rules and a 30 band equalizer.Note: If you want to take advantage of all the features available in the program you can buy the registered version. Here are some key features of "AtomicPlayer (formerly QuuxPlayer Standard Edition)":
· Extraordinary sound quality
· 32-bit WASAPI (newest Windows audio stack) support
· Music library management
· Plays all major file formats
· Home theater features for visibility and control
· 30 / 10 band graphic equalizer
· Clipping warning and prevention
· Chromatic spectrum analyzer
· Mini-Player view
· Internet radio tuner with 200+ built-in presets
· Podcast download and organization
· No need for plug-ins: Complete with a single download
· 1.6 GHz or faster processor. Dual core recommended.
· 512MB RAM, 1 GB recommended.
· Microsoft .Net Framework 4 or higher
· Gamepad required for gamepad features.
· Online connection required to use online features.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed the default color set for higher contrast and easier reading.
· Fixed a bug in the equalizer loading code that caused a crash when QP was not shut down properly.