Anti-spyware software to detect and remove spywares and viruses from your PC
Spyware Process Detector is an anti-spyware tool that will detect all processes running on the computer and display their threat rating based on the intelligent analysis of all hidden properties. With this software, unsafe processes can be determined by rating of danger. Another specialty of the program is its ability to detect a process that contains and executes alien code of another process. Users will at a glance see the detailed information about any selected process and detect all hidden threats, including spyware, malware, keyloggers and Trojans. 17 methods of process detection are available. Unlike standard Windows Task Manager, Spyware Process Detector will detect even those processes and tasks, which are transparent to OS. The security rating is color-coded so that users can see the most dangerous processes at once.Red stands for the highest rating of danger, green for the lowest one, any color between red and green stands for varying levels of security threat. The program shows other details about each process, such as process ID, parent ID, security status, EXE filename, file path, description, etc. Startup Manager shows details information about processes that run on Windows startup. Once there is a process marked out as red or yellow, users have to choose whether to delete it or mark as safe. The current list of processes can be exported to the Excel format for further analysis.The program detects new (undetectable by your anti-virus scanner) spywares, trojans and viruses. We recommend to use our program instead of standard Windows Task Manager with your anti-virus together. Special offer! Use coupon code SPAD372 for 10% OFF. together. Requirements:
· Intel Pentium processor or higher (Intel Pentium II 500 MHz processor or higher recommended)
· 32MB of RAM or above (128MB or above recommended)
· Up to 3MB of available hard-disk space
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New command "Set affinity". The processor affinity setting controls which CPUs(COREs) the process will be allowed to execute on.
· New command "Remember this processor affinity" to hold a processor affinity of selected process after restarting.
· Full support for VirusTotal Uploader 2.0. This is a useful, free and small program that enables you upload files to www.virustotal.com and determine the presence of viruses or malicious software that could do considerable damage to your computer.
· Now we use one registration code. No more keyfiles and passwords! It simplifies procedure of registration. In addition, some email servers (including gmail.com) mark as spam letters with attached keyfiles.
· Updated our database of good processes.
· Fixed many bugs.