A simple to use software that can help you manage your Amazon account
S3 Browser is an easy to use and powerful freeware client for Amazon S3. Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. Here are some key features of "S3 Browser":
· Support for Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts.
· Processing very large amounts of files (millions) effectively!
· HTTP Headers (metadata) editor.
· Support for bulk ACLs assignment (edit ACLs in batch mode).
· Web URLs Generator.
· Bandwidth throttling and proxy support.
· Support for copy/move between amazon s3 accounts and buckets.
· Drag and Drop Support.
· Fast working multithreaded Http Engine.
· Special algorithms are used to decrease the number of requests and save you money!
· .NET Framework 2.0
· Amazon account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Security Scan Tool to help you find unprotected buckets and fix security settings.
· Improved bucket listing parser to handle exotic file names.
· Other minor improvements and bugfixes.