Screen scraping & UI automation for desktop and web
· Select regions on the screen or graphical user interface components (windows and controls) of 3rd party apps.
· Extract the plain text out of the selected screen elements.
· Pick up the best screen scraping method for a particular app or just let you easily see the output of all of them.
· Automate user interface actions like clicking on links and buttons, writing text to editable controls.
· Create java scripts that automate screen scraping of the region you defined and output the results to a text file.
· Set the number of times you wish to run the script for your screen scraping scenario and the time frame at which you want to repeat the screen scraping or simply set a key combination to recall the script manually.
· 20-day trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Feature: Java x64 support using the new Accessibility Bridge architecture.
· Bug fix: FullText space formatting issues