A set of tools to assist Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail users
Win Mail Quick Tools consists of visible and invisible tools. The visible tools appear as buttons on the upper right of the WM or WLM tool bar. The included functions provide features which are not otherwise available in WM or WLM.WM Quick Tools will extend the functionality of Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail to bring you some handy features. Here are some key features of "WM Quick Tools":
· WM and WLM store all mail attachments within the email message. It is easy to save the attachments to any folder you like but there is no function to remove/delete the attachments from the message. This makes the message folders larger and may make some operations much slower.
· Once you send a message in WM or WLM, there is no way to re-send the message. This may be required if the message was sent to an invalid address, or, in a case where you want to send the same message to some other person. If you forward the message, it will have the ">>>" characters added by default. To Resend a message - simply drag it from WM or WLM and drop it on the Send Again Tool.
Smart Paste Tool (non-visible tool):
· WM or WLM will include formatting even though the message is supposed to be plain text. The formatting is not sent but it often destroys the layout of the message.
· The Smart Paste Tool will remove the extraneous formatting data to preserve the Plain Text Messages. (Hint: the Smart Paste Tool also works with other Windows programs like "Word").
Clean Text Tool (non-visible tool):
· The Clean Text Tool is used to clean up text containing the ">>>" characters which result from replies and forwarding of messages. Simply (a) Select the text, (b) hit the "Clean Text Hot Key" [ctrl-shift-k] to remove the ">>>" characters and reformat the text.
· 15 days trial