Save time and convert between image formats from Windows Explorer
ImageBadger is a cutting-edge batch processing and image conversion software which supports over 140+ image formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, PSD, BMP, ICON and PSP. All features are available through commandline calls.Save time when working with a batch of images. Convert and process images from the Windows Explorer right-click menu. Easily resize and rotate images, enhance your images with more than 40 image filters, turn any image into an icon, make thumbnail images, create pencil drawings of photos, copy images to clipboard from Windows Explorer and much more! Here are some key features of "ImageBadger":
Convert images in just 2 clicks from Windows Explorer:
· Right-click the image(s), and choose the desired image format.
Batch conversion and processing:
· Easily handle thousands of images at once.
Quickly resize and rotate images:
· Creating thumbnails and enlarging images is no longer a hassle.
Choose output location of the converted images:
· Flexible options when it comes to where to store the images.
Customize the right-click menu:
· Add or remove image formats and filter profiles from the right-click menu.
· Access all of ImageBadger's powers through commandline parameters.
· Save and load image lists.
· Easily copy images to the clipboard.
· Preview images before and after applying filters.
· While converting you can pause and abort the process.
· Customize the filename of the converted images.
· Extract each frame of animated/multi-page images.
· Customizable image format options.
· Preview all added images in the main window.
· ImageBadger guides you through the program with badger-tips.
· Harddrive space: 25 MB
· Screen resolution: 800x600 minimum, 1024x768 recommended
· Processor: Pentium 100 MHz minimum, 500 MHz or higher recommended
· Memory: 64 MB or more recommended
· 50 conversions
· Nag screen on program exit What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Application is now code signed.
· Minor updates.