A tool that makes it a breeze to manage and edit digital photos!
Designed for both amateur and professional photographers, Kestrel GX will help you edit digital pictures in a few steps. The software supports more than 20 different file formats including several digital cameras RAW. Kestrel GX is a complete workflow tool packed with lots of useful tools for photographers. Tag, rate and save your photos under different categories for blazing fast searches. New to photo editing? No problem! Kestrel GX powerful built-in photo editor will help you perform quality editing in 10 simple steps! You can also watermark your images, convert them to several formats, create PDF files with your images, create your own printing templates and much much more! If you're looking for a good photo organizer and editor, then Kestrel GX is the right choice for you! Here are some key features of "Kestrel GX":
· Supports more than 20 different file formats (TIFF, GIF, JPG, PCX, BMP, ICO, CUR, PNG, WMF, EMF, TGS, PXM, JP2, J2K, WBMP, PS, PDF, DCX, RAW, BMPRAW and PSD) including several camera RAW.
· Convert your images to BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA and TIFF format.
· Create PDF files with your images.
· Watermark hundreds or thousands of images with a single click.
· Build your own watermark templates with text and images.
· Built-in powerful photo editor allows you to perform quality editing in 10 simple steps!
· Supports the use of any external photo editor.
· Resize thousands of images with a single click at extremely fast speed.
· Print images using built-in templates or build your own templates.
· Rename thousands of images in just a few seconds.
· Read/Write EXIF information in JPEG, TIFF and PSD files.
· Read/Write IPTC information in JPEG and TIFF files.
· Read GPS information from your photos.
· Export EXIF, IPTC and GPS information to text files.
· Remove EXIF or IPTC information from your photos.
· Edit EXIF information including shutter speed, exposure time, lens aperture, focal length, everything....!
· Supports the use of multiple databases.
· Advanced search engine allows you to search for photos based on metadata (EXIF, IPTC and GPS).
· Rate your photos and organise them using different categories.
· View slideshows.
· Complete workflow tool.
· Intel Pentium 4 or better.
· 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended).
· 1024 x 768 pixels screen resolution.
· Adobe Reader 6.0 or later.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Photo folder to be loaded on startup can now be specified.
· RAW files can now be previewed in 3 ways (Embedded preview (faster), Half Size or
· Actual Size).
· White balance setting to be used when loading RAW files can now be set.
· It is now possible to enable and disable CMS (Color Management System).
· The text "cataloged" is now displayed on top of photos that have already
· been added to the database.
· Undo function has been added to the photo editor.
· Magic wand tolerance value can now be specified.
· Color settings and several effects have been added to the photo editor.
· A status bar providing information such as zoom value, image size etc... has been
· added to the photo editor.
· Several minor bugs have been fixed.
· Setup size has been reduced drastically from 17.5MB to 5.15MB (Help manuals are now
· hosted online)!!