Fully automated time usage/project tracking, analysing and reporting software
Bit Computing Timetrack is an easy-to-use software utility that logs every single of your computer activities and gives a detailed report of which applications, websites or documents have been attracting your attention.If you find that your precious time has been going to waste in front of your computer, and simply have no idea where they have been squandered away, then you need TimeTrack. Here are some key features of \"Bit Computing Timetrack\":
· Keep track of every applications you use, documents you work with, web-sites you visited.
· Detail reporting and easy analysis of time usages.
· Support flexible tagging rules. (Pro)
· Easy to use, no learning curve required, simply start it and use.
· Support Unicode. As such, it is able to log applications, documents and web-sites with different languages.
· Can be run in non-adminstrator mode, that is, each restricted users can run in their own login session without interfering with each other.
· Export of data to Comma Separated Values (CSV) text file.
· Run in the background mode, and tracking time usage in a very flexible and precise way.
· No installation required, run directly from the download executable.
· Non-bloated executable.
· Utilise very little of computer resources like CPU and memory.
· Under constant development, new features will be added once it ready.
· 100MB disk space for the installed program and data
· 30-day trial What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Redesign the dashboard and activity page:
· More summary groups in the dashboard.
· Able to label the time spent to a specific category, task or note in the activity page.
· Able to show time data based on a specific user or everyone.
· Added a new timesheet page.
· Added new task, expense and notes group, in addition to the existing category group, to label your time spent.
Added new billing properties for category, task, expense and notes:
· You can set your time spent as billable, do not bill or no charge.
· Multiple billing rates based on category, task, expense or notes.
· Billing rates using user\'s hourly billing rates.
· Flat rates.
In the report page:
· billing & costing are now calculated in real-time. That is, if you change the billing rates of a category, task, expense or note, the billing information will be re-calculated once you refresh the data. Previously, it was re-calculated only if you re-categorized the time data.
· Added a new unbillable column.
· Optimize the disp...