CTRL+DEL, but not as you know it!
Do you know what happens when you press CTRL+DEL (SHIFT+DEL), or when you empty the recycle bin? Actually, nothing much! You see, computer software and hardware have traditionally been designed to protect the information that is stored by the user. Just because you delete a file or a folder, it doesn’t necessarily mean that all the information is gone forever! The FastDataShredder application implements a variety of standard and special data erasure algorithms, to make sure that your data removal practices conform to the legal and personal requirements for your system data security and privacy.The list of data removal algorithms supported by FastDataShredder includes: - U.S. DoD 5200.28; - U.S. Army AR380-19; - U.S. Air Force 5020; - U.S. Navy NAVSO P-5239-26; - U.S. NIST SP-800-88; - Canadian RCMP TSSIT OPS-II; - Canadian RCMP ITSG-06; - Australian Government ICT Security; - British HMG ISS Enhanced; - German Federal Office for Information; - New Zealand NZSIT 402; - Russian GOST P50-739-95; - Bruce Schneier’s Algorithm; - Peter Gutmann’s Algorithm. Here are some key features of \"FastDataShredder\":
· Ensures total file elimination, unrecoverable by any conventional mean;
· Cleans multiple files and directories completely;
· Supports both FAT & NTFS file system;
· Minimal impact on your system performance;
· Supports Major government and military security standards, approved by many countries: US, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, Russia;
· Support all type of removable media including Pen drive, Memory card and other USB supported flash drives.
· MS Internet Explorer 5.0 or above
· 30 days trial