It's faster than text chat and more convinient than calls.
Loudtalks brings voice back to the internet communications. It's a little application, which allows you to talk to your friends or collegues instantly with a single touch of a button. Think walkie talkie. It's faster than text chat and more convinient than calls. Loudtalks is available for Windows right now, but we are working hard to bring it to other platforms soon, including your mobile phone. Loudtalks is based on p2p-architecture, which allows scaling easily, and proprietary protocols optimized for real-time communication over low-bandwidth and high-latency connections such as GPRS or EDGE. Loudtalks combines the best from IM and VoIP worlds. Here are some key features of "Loudtalks Lite":
· Loudtalks conversations are nearly as fast as face-to-face and possibly the fastest way to communicate online.
Easy to use:
· To start talking you just push F7. It works even when the application is minimized.
One to many:
· With Loudtalks you can voice message two, three or even a hundred people simultaneously.
· Re-play your conversations when you want from the voice history.
· Loudtalks setup for Windows is under 2 Mb and the program takes up little system resources and memory
· In the most cases you don't have to configure anything to start using Loudtalks
· Unlike traditional VoIP applications you don't have to use a headset with Loudtalks. Just plug-in a microphone (or use a built-in one) and play the sound via speakers. That's much more convenient.
· When installed on USB thumbdrive Loudtalks will recognize that and will work in portable mode leaving no trace on host computers.
· Loudtalks account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved network and power efficiency — the application now uses less bandwidth and power especially in stand by mode