Official Web SIte: http://flyingmeat.com/acorn/
Acorn is a new image editor built with one goal in mind - simplicity. Fast, easy, and fluid, Acorn provides the options you'll need without any overhead. Acorn feels right, and won't drain your bank account.
* Take screenshots using Acorn and edit
them right away.
* Chain together image filters to create
* Layer based image editing, an industry
* Make new images and layers using your
* Easy image and canvas resizing, just by
changing the size of your window.
* Take advantage of every pixel of your
monitor with full screen image editing.
* Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes and
using the tablet's eraser.
* Vector shape and text layers.
* Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and
magic wand selections.
* Create and apply custom text styles.
* Control opacity and blending modes for
* Write plugins using the Python scripting
language, as well as in Objective-C.
* GPU powered. The same graphics card
that makes your gaming experience
smooth, helps Acorn fly through the
toughest of graphics operations.
* Fixed a bug where opening a zero length
* PDF would crash Acorn.
* Fix: Turned off support for automatic
background termination in Mac OS X10.7.
* Fix: Hiding the palette with the tab key
and then trying to use the brush tool
where it just was would previously fail.
* Now it works as expected. Hurray!
* Fixed a bug where using the eyedropper
tool to pick up a color wouldn't draw with
the right color depending on what the
colorspace your image was in.
* Fixed a bug where you would get an error
after a warning when canceling a save for
an image in a flat format when you had
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
--- PLEASE SEED ---