Official Web Site: http://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/overview/
RapidWeaver is a next-generation web design application to help you easily create professional looking web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML & CSS based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
* Fixed a number of possible crashes, including one that caused
RapidWeaver to crash on export when a File Sharing page had files
* Fixed an issue with being unable to save a project when QuickLook
previews were turned on.
* Improvements to localisations.
* Fixes to CSS compression, to ensure stability and make it substantially
* Tweaks to document loading on Mac OS X Lion.
* Fixed an issue that caused Blog page links to be incorrectly generated.
* Minor behind-the-scenes tweaks.
Mac Intel OS X.6 and above
--- PLEASE SEED ---