01-10-2011........Release Date ... Protection.........Steam + CEG
FPS..................Game Type ... Disk(s)....................DOX
F.E.A.R 3 Update 1 info:
Issues addressed in this version:
- Stuttering and jerky movement at frame rates above 30 fps is fixed!
- Steam voice communicationoption is now fully supported.
- 4-player voice chat should no longer have audio drop-outs.
- A rare bug that would cause enemies to stop spawning in Contractions
is now fixed.
- The game will now prefer Steam cloud storage over local file system
- Network connection reliability has been improved.
- Support for wider than 16x9 aspect ratio displays has been added to
support users with non-standard display devices and spanned
multi-monitor displays like AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround.
- An "options.cfg" file has been added to the F.E.A.R. 3 install
directory for advanced user customization and troubleshooting.
Included in this file are options to extend the FOV on narrow aspect
ratio displays, reduce or remove motion blur, and to override driver-default settings for full-screen refresh rate, overscan,
Minimum System Requirements: Recommended System Requirements:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 4800+ CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz+, Intel quad core 2.66Ghz+, AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1Ghz+
RAM: 2GB RAM: 4GB
VGA: NVIDIA 8800 GT 512MB RAM, ATI 3850HD 512Mb RAM or better VGA: NVIDIA 9800 GTX+ 512MB RAM, ATI 5750HD 512Mb RAM or better
DX: DirectX 9.0c DX: DirectX 1
OS: Windows XP OS: Windows 7
1. Run F.E.A.R.3.Update.1.exe
3. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install
folder and overwrite
4. Play the game
5. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!