A programmer utility for printing HTML pages an images in an invisible way
HTMLPrint is a program used for printing HTML and image files from other applications or to print automatically incoming files in a specific directory.This programmer utility for printing HTML pages in an invisible way can be called from your application, passing either a page to print as a parameter or a page list. By using an .ini file the margins and other printing parameters can be configured. Footers and Headers support HTML content. HTMLPrint can download online images. Metafiles, Bitmaps or JPEG files can be generated instead printing. HTMLPrint supports either printing metafiles or displaying and printing metafiles embedded in HTML files (.wmf or .emf files) but only when running under Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7. Here are some key features of \"Bersoft HTML Print\":
There are two printing modes, that are selected through the Printing Mode menu:
· Internet Explorer Printing Engine
· Embedded Printing Engine
· More information about Printing Modes.
Command line parameters usage:
· Command-line parameter were widely used in the DOS days, when programs were called by typing their file name, which may be followed by additional parameters. In the present time parameters are commonly used in .bat files and by computer programmers, but many Window users also use them.
· Bersoft HTML Print is designed to work with and be called by other software or at least, by a batch file, passing the filename (HTML page, GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, WMF or EMF image) to be printed as a parameter in the command line.
· Learn more about Command line usage.
Printing lists or files incoming in a predefined directory (Directory Monitoring):
· HTMLPrint can watch a folder for HTML documents o images and print them to a specified printer.
· Also file lists can be predefined and saved and printed on schedule.
· See Directory/list Tab and Printing List Editor
Using Configuration files:
· Besides settings options through the command line, most options are set by using a configuration file. This file can be created by other applications or by using HTMLPrint File > Configuration File > Edit menu command, which opens a screen for setting all options in the configuration file.
· See HTMLPrint configuration file
Using HTML files as headers/footers (only applies when using the Embedded Printer Engine mode. See Printing Modes):
· By including some special tags in the HTML file, HTML files may be printed as headers or footers or headers/footers can be predefined in the configuration file..
· See Footer/Header Tab to learn more about printing headers and footers.
· If there are any errors while printing files, the error messages will be logged to the error_log.txt file
· The FOOTER text and bottom margin cannot be set. The evaluation version always prints a predetermined text in the footer with a margin of 20 mm.
· The evaluation version always prints: \"Printed by HTMLPrint evaluation version - http://bersoft.com\" in the center of each footer.
· The evaluation version is intended only for testing purposes and never should be used for commercial purposes or for more than 30 days. What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· HTMLPrint can run under Restricted Accounts and is fully compatible with Windows Vis