Create a complex dhtml menu for your website, without having to write a single line of code
· Full documentation on all features and properties! The HELP file is about 460KB offering you complete help on your design efforts. A complete manual can also be downloaded
· Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
· Create any kind of menu fast by using pre-designed menu styles from the Style Gallery
· Create, link and update a menu into your web pages in no time and without any code required
· Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
· Use multiple menus in the same page
· Free Sitemap generator based on the functional menu structure
· Use flexible positioning for your menus
· Use menus with Shared Borders, Templates and Libraries
· Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus)
· Create popup and hidden menus
· Design both horizontal and vertical menus
· Use static or animated images for both the background and content
· Several unfolding effects
· Internet Explorer installed
· 15 days trial
· You can use all the features except the \"compile menu\" and \"link menu\" commands What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for positioning the menu using a custom \"class\" attribute instead if the \"id\" attribute. This can be useful when your authoring tool or CMS does not allow you to edit the \"ID\" attribute (or the \"ID\" values change dynamically) but does allow you to add/edit the \"Class\" attribute.
· The \"Custom Values\" interface is no longer available when the UL/LI population option is selected, because the menu items are dynamically produced by \"LI\" page elements and the script cannot determine which menu items should get custom values. Therefore, only the generic \"Assigned Style\" can be used on menu items or groups.
· Fixed an issue with vertical \"Menu Floats on Scroll\" on iPad and Android.
· Fixed a (Mozilla only) issue where the item image was not properly aligned vertically.
· Fixed an issue in the Preview Pane when the positioning was on the right side and the border was large.