Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection
AnyDVD HD application will come with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full HD-DVD (High Definition DVD) support, including decryption of HD-DVD movie discs. Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet! Playback your discs on your PC with PowerDVD Ultra, which otherwise do not run (titles released by Studio Canal, The Weinstein Company, Kinowelt, Optimum Releasing). AnyDVD HD is the \"must have\" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC. Another amazing feature of AnyDVD HD is \"magic file replacement\". Remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts. These scripts will \"magically\" replace the files on the physical disc. You can customize discs as you like without even making a copy to harddisk! AnyDVD comes with a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 filesystem under Windows XP. Here are some key features of \"AnyDVD HD\":
· Works automatically in the background
· Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
· Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
· Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
· Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
· Decrypts \'on the fly\'
· Prevents automatic launching of \'PC-friendly\' software on video DVDs
· Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
· Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
· Allows speed control of your DVD drives
· Compatible with all DVD media
· Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
· Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
· Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
· Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
· Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
· Removes encryption (AACS) from HD-DVDs
· watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display.
· playback of discs on the PC with PowerDVD Ultra, which otherwise do not run.
· Removes user prohibitions, you can select the language and subtitle track without going through the disc\'s menu.
· Removes parental restrictions.
· Allows you to remove or skip Studio Logos and warning messages.
· With \"magic file replacement\" you can remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts.
· The \"must have\" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
· Includes a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 filesystem under Windows XP.
· IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM
· 2 MB hard-disk space
· AnyDVD HD required Windows 98 as the minimum OS for standard DVDs.
· For HD decryption / ripping the minimum OS is Windows 2000 (latest SP).
· PC Player software usually requires Windows XP SP2 as the minumum OS
· 21 Days trial
· Nag Screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
· New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
· Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 184.108.40.206, some older titles didn\'t work anymore
· Some minor fixes and improvements
· Updated languages