Create, edit, extract, convert, compress, encrypt, mount CD/DVD image file
PowerISO was developed to be a powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN. Here are some key features of \"PowerISO\":
· Support almost all CD/DVD-ROM image file formats(ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and so on).
· Note: DAA(Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as ISO, BIN, ...
· Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
· Open and extract ISO File.
· Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
· Edit an existing ISO file directly.
· Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats. PowerISO can convert almost all image file formats to standard ISO format file.
· Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
· Make floppy disk image file.
· Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
· Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You don\'t need install any other virtual drive software.
· Can be used easily. PowerISO supports shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste...
· Note: The internal virtual drive needs Windows2000/XP/2003 or above.
· Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
· 64MB memory.
· At least 10MB hard disk space.
· Can only create or edit the image file which does not exceed the size of 300M
· Nag screen What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support Blu-Ray disc burning.
· Can create bootable USB drive.
· The setup file supports multiple languages.
· Support UTF-8 cue files.
· Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.