Remotely inventory network computers without install any client software
EMCO Network Inventory Starter is your indispensable assistant, which helps to get up-to-date information about hardware and software working on computers in your network. This tool allows you to give fast and exact answers on questions like: · How many computers do we have with Vista?· Which computers are still running WinXP and have less than 1Gb RAM?· How much extra hardware do we need if we change operating system?Why EMCO Network Inventory? · Easy and intuitive interface - you are able to get results with just few mouse clicks· Extracting a large number of useful hardware and software information from remote computers· No need of client installation on remote computers· Powerful and flexible reporting and exporting toolsIn addition, this application will also help you generate detailed network PC inventories as well as network audit reports.NOTE: If you need more advanced features, please try the Enterprise edition. Here are some key features of \"EMCO Network Inventory Starter\":
· OS Name, Type, Description, Service Pack, Build Number, Product ID, Serial Number, Installation Date.
· Default Language, Windows Directory, Profiles Directory, Default Browser, Default E-Mail Client, Internet Explorer Product ID, MS Office Product ID.
Runtime System Information:
· System Uptime, Date/Time, Current Users, Screensaver settings.
· Share Name, Comment, Share Type, Path.
· Full Processor Specification, Manufacturer, Frequency, Alias.
· Name, Manufacturer, Version, Serial Number.
· Full Motherboard Specification.
· Total Memory Installed, Available Memory.
· Graphic Card Specification, Resolution.
· Monitor Specification, Manufacturer, Model, Serial Number, Manufacturing Date.
· Disk Name, Total Space, Free Space, File System, Volume Name, Max File Length.
· Drive Name, Manufacturer, Caption, Description, Load Status, Volume Name.
· Printer Name, Local/Network Status, Port, Driver, Shared/Unshared Status.
· Adapter Name, MAC Address, Default Gateways, Subnet Masks, DHCP Server IP, DHCP IP Address, DHCP Subnet Mask, DHCP Default Gateways.
· Modem Specification.
· Application Name, Version, Publisher, Installation Date, Installation Path, Uninstall Command.
Changeable Asset Data:
· All information collected from remote PCs can be manually changed. Additional custom information, such as asset inventory label can be added if required.
Inventory Data Protection:
· Any asset parameter can be preserved from unwanted changes if it\'s manually marked as read only. In this case it stays untouched during repeatable inventory scans.
· The entire inventory information from particular PC can be marked as read only if PC is locked.
Export Displayed Data:
· Inventory information is displayed on various forms and dialogs can be exported by one mouse click. It\'s possible to export to following formats: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, PDF, CSV, Text, XML, Clipboard, etc.
· 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
· 512 MB of RAM
· 250 MB of free disk space.
· Nag screen
· 30 uses allowed What\'s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added an option to export the Custom Data columns along with the Description column